• Announcements

• xper

MSFN Sponsorship and AdBlockers!   07/10/2016

Dear members, MSFN is made available via subscriptions, donations and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, become a site sponsor and ads will be disabled automatically and by subscribing you get other sponsor benefits.
jumper

fwd: DLL Forwarder and Checksum Corrector

28 posts in this topic

okay

Thank you for the error report.

Fwd currently only works in very simple cases. One requirement is that the export table to be expanded must be at the end of a section.

Now that I have more experience with the PE file format, I do have plans, but no time table, for rewriting this tool from scratch.

@jumper

Yesrerday , I am playing with kernel32.dll of xp , server 2008 r1 sp2 and 98 se(included in usp 3 ).

Can you write a tool which can find out which codes are for which function ? if you have time .

is it all right to expand section , adding entrypoint with some extra code of that function ?

Wsapoll function causing some problem in ws2_32.dll of xp , i donot know how to fix it. One of my game need it.

is there in detailed guide regarding adding export ?

I found a awesome tool some where for testing export and adding entry point please see here http://www.woodmann.com/forum/showthread.php?15720-Export-Table-Tester