For inserting new exports into a primary DLL that forward to a secondary DLL
Also: Correct the Link Checksum of any PE file
Number of downloads: 20
- Displays Export Table and corrects Link Checksum of primary DLL or PE file.
- Adds forwarders to the primary DLL for all functions exported by name from the secondary DLL.
- Original primary file is backed up if changed.
- TimeDateStamp and MinorVersion fields of IMAGE_EXPORT_DIRECTORY are bumped by one per function added.
- fwd primary.dll [secondary.dll]
- primary.dll, fwd.log, primary.<nnn>
- For drag-and-drop launching, select one or two DLLs and then drag the primary onto fwd.exe.
- For SendTo launching, select one or two DLLs and then right-click on the primary DLL.
- Expand size of physical section containing export table when needed.
- Append ".DLL" to filenames when needed for easier command-line launching.
- Dialog box for interactive selection of functions by name or ordinal, with renaming option.
This post has been edited by jumper: 06 April 2012 - 03:18 AM
Reason for edit: removed excessive formatting