XP x64 Sata Marvell & Intel slipstream

Hello,

Is it possible to slipstream both Marvell 91xx 6G v1.2.0.1006 and Intel ICH10R SATA ACHI Drivers on the same XP x64 disk? Or could you slipstream multiple Sata Drivers into the same install? I have a EVGA X58 FTW3 and have been trying to make a slipstreamed disk or a USB flash drive to install XP x64.

Thank You,

David

Hey ChiefZeke,

Thanks for the reply to my post. I used nLite and WinSetupFromUSB to make a flash drive to install XP on my Acer Netbook and it worked on the first try. With XP x64 I don' t know if its because there are two kinds of drivers it never seems to work right. I just made another install disk with nLite a few days ago but I just redid Windows on the 25th so its going to be a while before I get to try it out (Thank God for CD-RW disks). I just wish there was a way to tell if they would work without having to wipe everthing and put all the programs back on. Need a couple of spare Sata drives to play with I guess.

Thanks,

David.

Here are my Specs if your interested.

Intel i7 960 @ 3.2GHz

EVGA X58 FTW3

PNY 9800 GT 1 GB DDR3

24 GB Corsair Dominator PC12800 Triple Channel Ram

4 Crucial 64 GB 6 G SSD

2 TB Iomega Network Hard Drive

Coolmax CUG-950B 950 Watt Modular Power Supply

Windows Xp Pro x64 SP2 2 Drives

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Sp 1 2 Drives

Chieftec Dragon Black Mid-Tower Case

Samsung P2770HD 1080P 27" LCD

Edited by AssassinLXIV

I had used RyanVMi and DriverPacks to create a new XP Pro w/SP3 CD that included AHCI drivers - installed just fine.

You cannot use RyanVMi to slipstream 64-bit DriverPacks. So I used nLite to slipstream the AHCI drivers into my XP Pro x64 w/SP2 source and then used RyanVMi to slipstream update packs, addons, WMP11 and then create an ISO to make a new XP Pro x64 w/SP2 CD - worked fine. I am more familier with Ryan so that's why I used it as the final program. Others more familier with nLite would use that to create the final ISO then CD.