Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Outlook 2003 displaying blank message

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Tommy

Tommy

Brooke's Tommy honey

• PipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Joined 19-February 10
I've never been able to figure this problem out. There's one friend I have who uses Yahoo mail and anytime she sends me an email, the body itself is blank. The only way I can read it is highlighting which then makes the text show up until something gets in the way. I do have a signature that is put in automatically. This problem occurs on Windows 2000 SP4 with ALL updates, but here's the strange part, this doesn't happen in Outlook 2003 on Windows Vista/7. This doesn't happen with anyone else I get email from. I also have the latest Office service pack installed too. Any ideas?

Daily running Windows 2000 Pro SP4 and Windows 98 Second Edition

2dtzy51.png
stillwin9xmsfnbt0.png

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Ponch

Ponch

MSFN Junkie

• Patrons
  • 3,360 posts
  • Joined 23-November 05
Funny. I got such an email this week from a friend (also Yahoo) but the client was...... OE6. Though I usually do get his messages OK.
I know this doesn't help, just a bit of comfort.

Tommy

Tommy

Brooke's Tommy honey

• PipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Joined 19-February 10
That is strange. :o I know she uses the web editor so I don't know if it's the default settings or what. But the funny thing is that it never happens on Vista or 7, and at first I thought maybe by some stupid weird chance that it had something to do with cleartype, but I don't think so. Searching online yields nothing though. :(

Daily running Windows 2000 Pro SP4 and Windows 98 Second Edition

2dtzy51.png
stillwin9xmsfnbt0.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users