Outlook 2003 displaying blank message

Tommy

I've never been able to figure this problem out. There's one friend I have who uses Yahoo mail and anytime she sends me an email, the body itself is blank. The only way I can read it is highlighting which then makes the text show up until something gets in the way. I do have a signature that is put in automatically. This problem occurs on Windows 2000 SP4 with ALL updates, but here's the strange part, this doesn't happen in Outlook 2003 on Windows Vista/7. This doesn't happen with anyone else I get email from. I also have the latest Office service pack installed too. Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

Funny. I got such an email this week from a friend (also Yahoo) but the client was...... OE6. Though I usually do get his messages OK.

I know this doesn't help, just a bit of comfort.

That is strange. :o I know she uses the web editor so I don't know if it's the default settings or what. But the funny thing is that it never happens on Vista or 7, and at first I thought maybe by some stupid weird chance that it had something to do with cleartype, but I don't think so. Searching online yields nothing though. :(