Custom windows xp cd creation. Help require

adeee

Guys i want to create a cd with this perimeters.

i want when windows install this will go on.

Windows have firefox 11

acrobat reader

or some other software.

my custom login screen.

my custom boot screen .

custom theme.

almost 10 themes installed.

minimum 20 new wall paper installed. previous boring windows wallpaper must be removed

or something more.

i have service pack two.and i download also service pack three.

dont give me suggestion nlite. because i waste too much time. i am googling many days and wait to much time. so i came here. i see that one topic a pearson give help same like me.

so i hope i will also get help here.

i just need any tutorial about custom cd making and customize windows xp in cd setup. i hope u understand what i want to say.

if there is any ebbok available. i love to read it. thankx.

dont give me suggestion nlite. because i waste too much time.

OK, I won't suggest it then.

Cannot help for:

• Windows have firefox 11
  • acrobat reader
  • my custom login screen.
  • my custom boot screen .
  • custom theme.
  • almost 10 themes installed.
  • minimum 20 new wall paper installed. previous boring windows wallpaper must be removed

I may with:

• or some other software.
  • or something more.

once you have solved the previous list.

If you would take a suggestion (exception made for nlite) you should downgrade the expectations of your project and do things one at the time (and only later assemble the bits and pieces together), i.e. learn ONLY how to add (unattended) Acrobat Reader (and the same method - when you will have learned it will be good for many more apps), then do a build with just your customized login screen, etc., etc.

jaclaz

Edited by jaclaz

hi

adding software to xp cd you can add them by svcpack method no need to nlite or ryanitegrator just add any update to your xp cd by cmdline svcpack.inf will be created in i386 folder now manually edit this svcpack.inf to add all your software installation adding silent swithes like for firefox -ms. nlite does it automatically for you

For login screen replace logonui.ex_ in xp cd with your logonui.exe converted by compresssin bin to logonui.ex_

As for removing xp boring wallpaper just search for bliss, ascent autumn azul etc all .jp_ extract them with 7zip .now change all boring wallpapers with the wallpaper you like retainng their window name..again convert all your new wall paper *.jpg to *.jp_by compressionbin software

add your custom theme in your winnt.sif and it will be applied

addind more wallpaper and themes do it by making sfx installer for the same

hi

adding software to xp cd you can add them by svcpack method no need to nlite or ryanitegrator just add any update to your xp cd by cmdline svcpack.inf will be created in i386 folder now manually edit this svcpack.inf to add all your software installation adding silent swithes like for firefox -ms. nlite does it automatically for you

For login screen replace logonui.ex_ in xp cd with your logonui.exe converted by compresssin bin to logonui.ex_

As for removing xp boring wallpaper just search for bliss, ascent autumn azul etc all .jp_ extract them with 7zip .now change all boring wallpapers with the wallpaper you like retainng their window name..again convert all your new wall paper *.jpg to *.jp_by compressionbin software

add your custom theme in your winnt.sif and it will be applied

addind more wallpaper and themes do it by making sfx installer for the same

You are missing ALOT of steps here that will make it FAIL everytime!

Like the following:

The use of msconfig

Hotfix order when using svcpack

The great amount of things that simply CANNOT be installed via svcpack

Doing it your way will add TONS of space to the disc...