Unofficial SP 5.2 for Microsoft Windows 2000 (WIP)

tomasz86

I have finally managed to update my site. I wanted to add some more updates too but have not had enough time to do it :( so I only added the performance fixes mentioned above. The Updates page should now load MUCH faster.

On 10/6/2016 at 2:20 PM, Dibya said:

can i slipstream your pack in ja jp 2000 sp4 ?

Not really :(. The HFSLIP2000-FullPack is compatible with English version of Windows 2000 only. You will have to download all the Japanese updates manually.

20 hours ago, tomasz86 said:

I have finally managed to update my site. I wanted to add some more updates too but have not had enough time to do it :( so I only added the performance fixes mentioned above. The Updates page should now load MUCH faster.

Not really :(. The HFSLIP2000-FullPack is compatible with English version of Windows 2000 only. You will have to download all the Japanese updates manually.

I will do so . Thanks

Please can you teach me how to repack update installer. I need to repack my extendedXP.

Best of luck my friend to keep 2000 alive

Hi Tom

I,m trying to donwload HFSLIP 2000 and appear this error

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cle1ibbwtjwc5l1/AABPTfJ87CSWTk1z5_s6lywca

Error (429)

This account's links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

I'd like to know if is temporarily due to your update or is something unrelated... or... i'm doing something wrong ?

As ALWAYS, Thanks so much to keep W2K alive...

Cheers...:(

P.D.

Very cute Icons (Updates List), good job...:rolleyes:

Edited by Hackeronte
corrections

12 hours ago, Dibya said:

Please can you teach me how to repack update installer. I need to repack my extendedXP.

Repacking updates is not very difficult, but you need to know the basics and experiment a lot. The main problem is lack of proper documentation :(. I can help with specific issues but to explain everything would require writing a full guide which I am not capable of doing at the moment.

14 minutes ago, Hackeronte said:

I,m trying to donwload HFSLIP 2000 and appear this error

I'd like to know if is temporarily due to your update or is something unrelated... or... i'm doing something wrong ?

I am aware of the problem. Dropbox has a traffic limit and apparently mine has been all used. It is kind of strange because I pay for the service which means 200 GB of daily traffic. I highly doubt that people have downloaded so many updates from my site in such a short period of time :P. I hope that there is no other reason for the ban. Nevertheless, everything should be back to normal in the next few days.

I am considering using another cloud service as an alternative source, but uploading the files will take forever with my current Internet connection.

Edited by tomasz86

Yep, understood...:cool:

Obviously I've already dowloaded HFslip2K a long time ago BUT...

i always like to have a lot of fresh recent copies of VERY important files...:)

so i was trying to download it just for security reasons

No hurry at all...:)

Thanks again, Tom

On 10/10/2016 at 11:41 PM, Hackeronte said:

Yep, understood...:cool:

Obviously I've already dowloaded HFslip2K a long time ago BUT...

i always like to have a lot of fresh recent copies of VERY important files...:)

so i was trying to download it just for security reasons

No hurry at all...:)

Thanks again, Tom

Dropbox is still blocked and I do not know why...

I will upload the files to another service and add a backup URL to my site.

Edit: The link is https://mega.nz/#F!2lBVBBLI!WqmqhpxuX0qyCY1LiX4-gw. The files are still being uploaded so everything will be available gradually.

Edited by tomasz86

21 hours ago, Dibya said:

Mega is good but it is blocked by some indian isp like mine.

I have a feeling that Dropbox has blocked the files for ever (for other reasons than that bandwidth limit).

I am uploading them to Google Drive now too but I do not know if you can access it in India. Does GDrive work for you?

I will likely replace the current Dropbox link with Google Drive and then add MEGA as the secondary source.

3 hours ago, tomasz86 said:

I have a feeling that Dropbox has blocked the files for ever (for other reasons than that bandwidth limit).

I am uploading them to Google Drive now too but I do not know if you can access it in India. Does GDrive work for you?

I will likely replace the current Dropbox link with Google Drive and then add MEGA as the secondary source.

Thanks Tomasz

Google Drive works. Mega works with most isp here  but few like vodafone , alliance , siti block it.

2 hours ago, Dibya said:

Thanks Tomasz

Google Drive works. Mega works with most isp here  but few like vodafone , alliance , siti block it.

This is the URL: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw_nt4aAJIoPeXQ4bkpUUmxFOG8

Does it open for you? If there are no issues I will replace the current one with this.