I've also prepared a script for myself. It's capable of:
- Choosing a HFSLIP folder (so it's possible to have several folders prepared for different configurations and systems).
- Copying the selected folder to a temporary directory (I use RAMdisk for this).
- Running HFSLIP from the temporary directory.
- Integrating drivers.
- Creating ISO.
- Automatically starting a VirtualBox machine to test the ISO.
- (Optionally) preparing a HDD based installation.
- (Optionally) adding additional tweaks.
And I've also managed to integrate VirtualBox drivers directly into Win2k source (link). It's very useful and convenient if you use VirtualBox for testing (as I do).
Edited by tomasz86, 15 October 2012 - 05:07 AM.