Strange Wireless Problem

D_block

i recently did a clean install on an acer one d255 netbook , after i reinstalled the wireless and lan drivers ( atheros) i realize that the machine is not detected my home network or the other two from the neighbour. ive since updated the bios on the machine and updated / uninstalled re installed through device manager/ installed the driver from the acer support website, same problem . sometimes on a cold boot it recognizes it and works other times it doesnt . when i check the device manager it looks as if everything is fine with the hardware . the task bar msg when hovering over with the cursor says that there is no wireless network available. * cant remember the exact wordin* but thats what it says basically .. so before i order a replacement from amazon, im looking for a second opinion . prior to the clean install it was workin, but the machine had drastically slowed down and was exibiting wired symtoms

any thoughts appriciated guys

thx

:realmad: No i dont ... but the official drivers are installed from acer support site and i also tried it through windows update, it says its working it just cant find the wireless networks