Hello there!

winoutreach5

Hello there!

I just wanted to take a quick moment to introduce myself, my name is Jessica, and I work with the Windows Outreach Team for IT Professionals. Our goal is to answer questions and provide sought after resources for the Windows client on communities across the web and, where appropriate, to help make people aware of the free tools and resources on TechNet which help to address their situation or issue.

We work in conjunction with the Springboard Series on TechNet, a great resource for IT pros to explore the features of Windows and educate themselves on piloting, deploying, and managing Windows. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions about myself or the Windows Outreach Team- IT Pro.

Per a member of this forum, submix8c, I also would like to site this thread in which our team was verified as legitimate by Tony Mann and others associated directly with our Microsoft Windows Outreach Team – IT Pro.

A page for our team is in the process of being added to the Microsoft site. Upon creation of that page, I will definitely post the corresponding link in this thread.

Thank you!

Jessica

Windows Outreach Team – IT Pro

Per a member of this forum, submix8c, I also would like to site this thread in which our team was verified as legitimate by Tony Mann and others associated directly with our Microsoft Windows Outreach Team – IT Pro.

Jessica

Yes I have already noticed your registration email address, confirming your legitimate representation of Microsoft. :angel

:hello:

• 3 weeks later...

Jessica

Yes I have already noticed your registration email address, confirming your legitimate representation of Microsoft. :angel

:hello:

Thank you! Just because I also promised in my introduction post, for those interested in the members of our team, here is the page I mentioned at the end of my post.