[Batch-Help] Hide program from taskbar

i have this in my .bat program

start /min /low hlds.exe -console -game cstrike %IPARG% +sys_ticrate 150 -heapsize 15000 -port %port_add% -noipx +exec server%sv_add%.cfg

How can i make tha the hlds.exe consoles to be hidden in the taskbar?

If you wanted to run this in VBS with nothing showing in the taskbar aand no 3rd party apps.

Save As RunHiddenHids.vbs

CreateObject("Wscript.Shell").Run("hlds.exe -console -game cstrike %IPARG% +sys_ticrate 150 -heapsize 15000 -port %port_add% -noipx +exec server%sv_add%.cfg"), 0,False

You would run it as a VBS script, it does not need cmd promt.

Hidden Window And Wont Wait For App To Close

CreateObject("Wscript.Shell").Run("hlds.exe -console -game cstrike %IPARG% +sys_ticrate 150 -heapsize 15000 -port %port_add% -noipx +exec server%sv_add%.cfg"), 0,False

Show Window And Wait For App To Close

CreateObject("Wscript.Shell").Run("hlds.exe -console -game cstrike %IPARG% +sys_ticrate 150 -heapsize 15000 -port %port_add% -noipx +exec server%sv_add%.cfg"), 1,True

file.bat

@echo off
[...]
:: some code deleted
start RunHiddenHids.vbs

RunHiddenHids.vbs

But the consoles are still showing on the desktop and taskbar ........

Provide us with the entire .bat file and your operating system and also please tell us which console(s) are showing in the taskbar and on the desktop. (you can provide a screenshot if you are having difficulty making your point in English.)

I cant make public my entire .bat

Windows 7

Read PM

Well

if i will set to open 3 redirects

on desktop wil be shown 3 consoles hlds.exe and in taskbar also 3 programs.....

It could be converted to HTA, AutoIt or VBS because it is basically a series of commands based on interactive responses to choices. The majority of the file is unnecessary code used to beautify the command window.

The problem I think is unrelated to the batch file, I now think that what CaTaLinU is actually asking for is to be able to run HLDS.exe in console mode

hlds.exe -console
without that console appearing!

They may also find that running START with the /B switch would prevent an additional window from opening.

It might help if CaTaLinU more fully explained what it is that he is trying to do, and why. Assuming that we're talking about Half-Life Dedicated server (HLDS), what is the problem with it showing in the taskbar? (I'm not a gamer so I'm sure there are aspects of game play that I don't understand.) It would also be nice if CaTaLinU would say Thanks at least once for our efforts, even if they are not exactly what he was looking for. So far, in all the threads he has participated in he has made requests then said that our response was not good enough and asked for more. That doesn't inspire me to want to provide any more assistance. [Jaclaz must be rubbing off on me - I'm getting grumpy.]

Cheers and Regards

This is my 2nd thread

and i have thanked there :D

I just want to hide the HLDS.EXE process from taskbar

this is for Redirects , if you know what are Redirects for CS 1.6 Game ...

@ Thx for those who tried to help me :D

Edited by CaTaLinU