Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
CaTaLinU

[Batch-Help] Hide program from taskbar

Yzöwl    30

In the file you PM'd what was the problem with the commented out CMDOW line?

cmdow /run /hid hlds.exe arg1 "arg 2"…

CaTaLinU    0

i have added cmdow.exe there

i have editet the .bat file

cmdow /run /hid hlds.exe -console -game cstrike %IPARG% +sys_ticrate 150 +fps_max 200 -heapsize 15000 -port %port_add% -noipx +exec server%sv_add%.cfg

but it stil shows the consoles ....

Yzöwl    30

Which console(s)?

Your end user is defining a number of redirects, if they choose 30 then you are effectively running the command above 30 times in a loop with a user defined delay of anything from 0 to 9 seconds between each separate run command. Are these the consoles which are still showing when run with cmdow?

CaTaLinU    0

I made it :D

now i want to make a command

cmdow Console /VIS

but from al my 9 consoles , it sets to be visible only 1 vonsole

some help ?

Yzöwl    30

I would suggest that yuor problem lies in having all of the windows with the same title. You would probably be able to give them a new title with CMDOW's /REN switch possibly using the %port_add% variable in the name to make each one unique. As a result you'd have different names to identify each one with for making them visible again.

Before you go down that road you may be better off looking at a slightly different but similar tool, TrayIt!. It appears that you may be able to group these windows together/hide them in a different way.

CaTaLinU    0

Next vbs code is for starting a process hidden

CreateObject("Wscript.Shell").Run("hlds.exe -console -game cstrike %IPARG% +sys_ticrate 150 -heapsize 15000 -port %port_add% -noipx +exec server%sv_add%.cfg"), 0,False

but what is the code for hide the process hlds.exe if he is already opened ?

CaTaLinU    0

I HAVE TRIED WITH CMDOW

BUT FOR SOME FRIENDS IT DIDN;T WORKED

now i want to try with vbs , but when i start the program because of hlds.exe -console , it is not hiding

i must make another line command which will hide an already opened program ..

like that i have done and with cmdow

start hlds.exe

cmdow hlds.exe /hid