[Batch-Help] Hide program from taskbar

i have added cmdow.exe there

i have editet the .bat file

cmdow /run /hid hlds.exe -console -game cstrike %IPARG% +sys_ticrate 150 +fps_max 200 -heapsize 15000 -port %port_add% -noipx +exec server%sv_add%.cfg

but it stil shows the consoles ....

Which console(s)?

Your end user is defining a number of redirects, if they choose 30 then you are effectively running the command above 30 times in a loop with a user defined delay of anything from 0 to 9 seconds between each separate run command. Are these the consoles which are still showing when run with cmdow?

I would suggest that yuor problem lies in having all of the windows with the same title. You would probably be able to give them a new title with CMDOW's /REN switch possibly using the %port_add% variable in the name to make each one unique. As a result you'd have different names to identify each one with for making them visible again.

Before you go down that road you may be better off looking at a slightly different but similar tool, TrayIt!. It appears that you may be able to group these windows together/hide them in a different way.

Next vbs code is for starting a process hidden

CreateObject("Wscript.Shell").Run("hlds.exe -console -game cstrike %IPARG% +sys_ticrate 150 -heapsize 15000 -port %port_add% -noipx +exec server%sv_add%.cfg"), 0,False

but what is the code for hide the process hlds.exe if he is already opened ?

I HAVE TRIED WITH CMDOW

BUT FOR SOME FRIENDS IT DIDN;T WORKED

now i want to try with vbs , but when i start the program because of hlds.exe -console , it is not hiding

i must make another line command which will hide an already opened program ..

like that i have done and with cmdow

start hlds.exe

cmdow hlds.exe /hid