Know about Nlite this indows

bluesmoke

hi

when using nlite there is a step called "RunOnce" Tab

2a9eidf.jpg

what this do ?

can anybody give me a example !

and how it work

and second how can i bypass windaows key becoz when i make changes then it ask for key , but in original it didnt require any key

Edited by bluesmoke

hi

when using nlite there is a step called "RunOnce" Tab

2a9eidf.jpg

what this do ?

can anybody give me a example !

and how it work

and second how can i bypass windaows key becoz when i make changes then it ask for key , but in original it didnt require any key

Then in your original you were using warez which means we cannot, will not and are not allowed to help you!

...and second how can i bypass windaows key becoz when i make changes then it ask for key , but in original it didnt require any key...
Then in your original you were using warez which means we cannot, will not and are not allowed to help you!
If you don't know where it is, then you didn't create it. :whistle: Either that, or it's an OEM(?) CD (sometimes having said file - I have DELL E521 MCE2005 here with that)...

A hint...

The nLite does not utilize the filename.ext (sic) commencing the source, it generate an innovative one. So of course revolutionize you created are lost.
(Translation - The file in question is NOT used and is IGNORED, but a NEW one is created). Due to the fact that potentially you're using warez, you do the investigation on where to find the CD's "key" which will have to be input into nLite... (e.g. "where's the key stored for unattended")

As for "RunOnce", do a little reading about some of nLite and look here for screenshots. The Screen says when it executes. Google around a bit and/or look at given link (given by Ponch) to see what it's used for.

edit - P.S. You can't nLite a CD that has already been nLited... ;)

Edited by submix8c

Thanks to all

i know those commands i.e %system32% etc but when this is used where i put my file wait suppose i am installing flash player i make silent setup so where i put it and how this RunPnce commands will know where my file is

First, you should search MSFN for any Add-Ons (see the SEARCH button at the top? click the "gear" next to it for Advanced Search). They can be "slipped" just like a HotFix, i.e. NOT put in "RunOnce". It all depends on what you want install where you put it (e.g. Office is not "slipstreamed", but put into "runonce") as some software will not "slipstream".

Second, read this thoroughly (under "Advanced")... and Look here for a "hint" about nLite and RunOnce.

@#$%^&!!!!!!!! And Ponch pointed you to the Unattended Guide already!!!! The info as to "where" is there already!!!! Try reading it.

edit - forgot to mention - if you created a "silent installer", try searching for how to make it into an add-on (it's not that hard). There's even a "silent add-on maker" mentioned.

...and right there under sub-forum "add-ons" is Adobe Flash...

Edited by submix8c