It's some kind of a second version of my previous similar thread.
1) why booting after a safe boot, or some modifications in msconfig yields some missing tray icons (wifi, Comodo Firewall, AVG antivirus...)
2) How can I tell XP that my shell and all icons are sRGB, so a proper conversion can be done to my WCG based monitor profile?
3) How can I remove folder thumbnails? and I repeat; ONLY folder (icon) thumbnails, when in thumbnail view mode?
4) How can I fix the DHCP 1003 error that disconnects my wifi? it happens randomly, but more oftenly when some intense tasks (rendering, browsing by images in google, etc)
5) Latest versions of Visual C++ Redistributables? (or why some programs won't work except using older still bugged versions)
Edited by Dogway, 11 June 2012 - 03:16 PM.