Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Help with Norton silent install

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

RFComptech

RFComptech
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 16-June 12
I am new to this, have never done silent install for any software. I want to do a silent install of Norton Internet Security 2012, Norton Utilities 15, Norton Ghost 15. Where can I find how to do silent installs? I also have another question, where can I find the installer for these programs or the silent installer, and is there anyway to include the product keys to the installation so I don't have to go in and add them later. I want to make unattended Windows 7 Pro (32-bit and 64-bit). I did an unattended Windows XP Pro Disk but with out any 3rd party software added. I want to try and do it with Windows 7. I have Virtual Box installedand will use it to see if everything works.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Super Moderator
  • 9,958 posts
  • Joined 28-April 06

Donator

http://www.msfn.org/...irus-2010-2012/
MSFN RULES | GimageX HTA for PE 3-5 | lol probloms
tpxmsfn1_zps393339c1.jpg

RFComptech

RFComptech
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 16-June 12
Sorry for not responding sooner, I have been very busy doing work for my job, as it keeps me tied down more than I would like sometimes. This has been a trying task, one that I will not forget. When I can provide alittle more time to this project, and I have anything to report I'll let you know. I didn't forget, I would like to thank you for your responce and will let you know if I run into any trouble or how it is going. I am new to doing this, and any thing would help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users