IE Stops responding

RFComptech

I am running Windows 7 Pro, (32 bit), with IE 9 installed. In the past couple of days I have had a problem with IE, it has happened about 6-9 times between yesterday and today, has anybody else had this problem. It happens when I am on a google search page. Ii am not sure but I seem to think it could be a problem with google, because down on the bottom of the page is a message that google has stopped responding. My question is, do you think the problem could be caused by google and should I contact google about it?

down on the bottom of the page is a message that google has stopped responding. My question is, do you think the problem could be caused by google and should I contact google about it?

That message is very misleading. It means that the tab which has that page loaded stopped working. It has nothing to do with the website itself, whatsoever. Don't worry, Google is working fine for everybody else ;)

Disable unnecessary addons, check for malware, think about anything you installed or changes you've made recently, etc. You can also use another browser :)

Could you tell me what you think are unnessary add-ons. I'll try a different browser, have had trouble with firefox in the past, and not real sure about google chrome, I am going to search for other browsers besides those, any suggestions. I have never had any problems with IE until now, I did some other research and got nothing, something tells me that this is not a commun problem, except for me, it now happens all the time now evenwhen I return to the search page after viewing a hit from the search page. Will look and see if I can see any add-ons that I feel are unnessary.

Thank you.