How to avoid the mandatory upgrade to the HORRIBLE Windows Live Essent

andreaborman

Do you still use Windows Live Essentials 2009?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the forced upgrade to Windows Live Essentials 2011?

• Right
    • Wrong
    • Yes I use Windows Live Essentials 2009
    • No I do not use Windows Live Essentials 2009
  2. 2. Do you use an older version of Windows Live Messenger 2009?

• Windows Live Messenger 8.5
    • MSN Messenger 7.5
    • Other older version
    • No I do not use Windows Live Messenger
  3. 3. Do you ever want to upgrade to Windows Live Essentials 2011 version?

• No never
    • Yes
    • Not sure
    • Microsoft have now released WLE 2012. Will you upgrade to it?
    • Yes
    • No Never
    • Not Sure

I just read on the web that Microsoft have just brought out a Windows Live Essentials 2012. And it is on the Microsoft website now.

And from what I saw from the screenshots it is even worse than WLE 2011 version. And they say it is only for Windows 7 and Windows 8.

But if you hate WLE 2011 version,you will hate WLE 2012 more. From the screenshots,WLE 2012 looks more confusing than WLE 2011. And there is more Ribbon in WLE 2012 WL Photo Gallery and WL Mail.

And Microsoft have just brought out WLE 2012 now. At a time when everyone is angry about the forced update from WLE 2009 version to WLE 2011 version.

And now Microsoft have brought out an even worse version than WLE 2011,WLE 2012.

But as for me I am not going to install WLE 2011. So I am certainly not going to install WLE 2012. NO WAY. I am staying with WLE 2009 version.Andrea Borman.

Edited by andreaborman

I just read on the web that Microsoft have just brought out a Windows Live Essentials 2012. And it is on the Microsoft website now.

And from what I saw from the screenshots it is even worse than WLE 2011 version. And they say it is only for Windows 7 and Windows 8.

But if you hate WLE 2011 version,you will hate WLE 2012 more. From the screenshots,WLE 2012 looks more confusing than WLE 2011. And there is more Ribbon in WLE 2012 WL Photo Gallery and WL Mail.

And Microsoft have just brought out WLE 2012 now. At a time when everyone is angry about the forced update from WLE 2009 version to WLE 2011 version.

And now Microsoft have brought out an even worse version than WLE 2011,WLE 2012.

But as for me I am not going to install WLE 2011. So I am certainly not going to install WLE 2012. NO WAY. I am staying with WLE 2009 version.Andrea Borman.

I've been using WLM 2011 and 2012 extensively for the past three days...There doesn't seem to be a difference between the two.

I wish that 2012 supported Windows Vista though. Ridiculous.

UltimateSilence wrote-

I've been using WLM 2011 and 2012 extensively for the past three days...There doesn't seem to be a difference between the two.

I wish that 2012 supported Windows Vista though. Ridiculous.

No WLE 2012 does not support Windows Vista. It does not even support Windows 8 Consumer Preview.WLE 2012 is only for Windows 7 and Windows 8 Release Preview.

But Microsoft have tried to force a mandatory upgrade to WLE 2011 version this month. Which most people, including me have avoided. Now they make an even worse version than WLE 2011 version,WLE 2012. This has got to be a joke surely. Andrea Borman.