audio stuttering, video games dropping fps constantly and explorer.exe freezing for a second or 2 often.
- tried re-installing windows several times. both 7 x64 and 8 RP x64
- tried several versions of the drivers
- tried to see which driver might be causing this using performance monitor and saw tcpip.sys cause some spikes which i resolved by uninstalling wireless driver
- tried disbaling powermizer through registry to see if the nvidia card us causing this but no change
- on fresh install didnt install any software and just drivers and checked the dpc latency after each driver installation to pinpoint the faulty driver if any
- same story in safe mode
this is the screenshot from DPC Latency Checker:
This is Latencymon:
funny thing about latencymon is that i disabled virtual memory completely since i got 6gb of ram i didnt need the pagefault anyway but the result were the same O.o
anyone have more idea's on what could be the cause? im going crazy here guys.
all drivers are up-to-date downloaded from acer product page (5750G laptop)
Edited by Woomera, 16 August 2012 - 07:25 AM.