Read the following to understand my way of taught and the actions I have taken:
1. Used my retail copy of Windows XP to make a virtual machine in VmWare Workstation. And updated it to latest security patches and installed anti-virus software.
2. Downloaded the software Imgburn then used to option to copy CD to image. Image file name is 'xp.iso'
3. Used '7-zip' to extract the '.iso' archive to a folder named nlite-data for use with 'Nlite'
4. Downloaded Nlite and installed it.
5. Executed 'Nlite' to add/remove things like I allways do. No changes.
- OnePiece Post SP3 UpdatePack
6. 'Nlite' modified files now exists in 'nlite-data'
7. Downloads DriverPacks.net Installer for Windows XP and Driverpacks for Windows XP
8. Executed DriverPacks Software to add a dummy installation so I can use Mass Storage Drivers text mode and alot of other driverpacks.
9. 'Nlite' is now used to make a '.iso'
10. Burning the '.iso' as a CD
Final step: I install Windows XP with CD compatible optical reader...
Anyway I can still use Mass Storage Drivers text mode and USB installation of Windows XP?
What steps do I need to do?
Can I use BartPE on a Flash drive with Diagnostic Tools and Enable installation from the Live Environment?
Edited by Abel99, 22 August 2012 - 01:25 PM.