Windows RE; List of Commands in the Command Prompt

DiracDeBroglie

I've been roaming the internet for a day now and still I haven't found what I'm looking for: that is, a list of build-in line commands for the WinRE Command Prompt, which comes with any Windows 7 computer. In the "normal" command prompt in Windows 7, the command (C:\Windows\system32>)help generates a list of all build-in line commands. However, in the Command Prompt of the Window 7 repair disk (WinRE) the command HELP does not work. I've tried all sorts of other commands too, like LIST, /? , ?/, MAN(ual) , .... but nothing seems to generate a list of available line commands under the Windows Recovery Environment Command Prompt.

So, how can I know what the available commands are in WinRE? Is there anything, any means to determine the commands that are available? A website with a list of all commands, ... maybe, ... hopefully, ...

I've been surfing in the RAMDISK ( X:\ ) after having booted into WinRE, and I did find some commands like Dism.exe, and a few others but that was it; the build-in line commands I couldn't see.

johan

Edited by DiracDeBroglie

I've been roaming the internet for a day now and still I haven't found what I'm looking for:

I am not sure to get it :unsure: .

First result in "my" :w00t: google for "WINRE commands" (without double quotes):

http://www.tomsguide.com/us/winpe-winre-bootable,review-1191-7.html

Third one:

http://www.symantec.com/connect/forums/winpe-and-winre-commands-might-help-when-you-are-using-access-utility-or-recovery-disk

jaclaz