Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Opera 10.52 + Flash 10.3 + KernelEx

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

pichorra

pichorra

Junior

• Pip
  • 55 posts
  • Joined 12-January 10
Hello.

Well, I'm using the last version of KernelEX, Opera 10.52 and Flash Player 10.3 in order to get Youtube videos running. I Can run it under 32-bits in very slow mode, but I can't run at 16-bits. (Make Opera to Crash)

If I switch the color deeprate to 16-bits while the video is running, It plays normally, and I see a BIG speed gain.

Anyway, is there a way to see youtube videos under 16-bits color mode in opera? I don't mind in changing my browser or the flash player version btw.

Thanks.

Windows 98SE SP3.
Intel Pentium 4 1.6ghz
S3 ProSavage 32mb

Edited by pichorra, 29 August 2012 - 03:59 PM.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

schwups

schwups

schwups

• PipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  • Joined 11-November 09

Hello.

Well, I'm using the last version of KernelEX, Opera 10.52 and Flash Player 10.3 in order to get Youtube videos running. I Can run it under 32-bits in very slow mode, but I can't run at 16-bits. (Make Opera to Crash)

If I switch the color deeprate to 16-bits while the video is running, It plays normally, and I see a BIG speed gain.

Anyway, is there a way to see youtube videos under 16-bits color mode in opera? I don't mind in changing my browser or the flash player version btw.

Thanks.

Windows 98SE SP3.
Intel Pentium 4 1.6ghz
S3 ProSavage 32mb

Last version for the 16 bit colour mode is Flash 10.1.102.64.

pichorra

pichorra

Junior

• Pip
  • 55 posts
  • Joined 12-January 10
Thanks, my friend. It works nicely!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN