Welcome to MSFN

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tom

Nvidia geforce3 Ti 200

10 posts in this topic

Who here has this video card, any problems, What drivers are you using. Also anyone have a Gigabyte motherboard, Mine is a Ga-7DXR ANYONE HAVE THIS BOARD. What drivers do you run,. thanks.:cool:

I have the card, but not that MB :spaced I havent changed my drivers, i think XP done it for me, forget now.

Let XP take control, lol.

I used to have that Video Card. I was using the default 21.81 drivers from Asus.

Heard nothinbg but good things about the Ti200...im thinking of getting my hands on one soon...

-Drew

I used to have that Video Card. I was using the default 21.81 drivers from Asus.

by any chance, do you still need that card Conan?

i have the Ti 200 with 128mb of ram.. love it. using the 23.81 drivers.

also had a Ti 200 with 64mb before that.. loved that card too

by any chance, do you still need that card Conan?

I still do! My friend was supposed to buy it but when we opened up his PC, he didn't have an AGP slot!

I still do! My friend was supposed to buy it but when we opened up his PC, he didn't have an AGP slot!

aww nutz

aww nutz

Sorry I misread your post. I thought you were asking if I still had the card. Well yes I am selling it. I'm not sure how t go about it if you're interested, since shipping it over to California might make the price a bit bloated.

Sorry I misread your post. I thought you were asking if I still had the card. Well yes I am selling it. I'm not sure how t go about it if you're interested, since shipping it over to California might make the price a bit bloated.

lol yeah, i guess you are right..

i could probably get it cheaper around here in a comp. store :)

Thanks bro,

Blackwar