• Announcements

• xper

MSFN Sponsorship and AdBlockers!   07/10/2016

Dear members, MSFN is made available via subscriptions, donations and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, become a site sponsor and ads will be disabled automatically and by subscribing you get other sponsor benefits.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tom

Nvidia geforce3 Ti 200

10 posts in this topic

Who here has this video card, any problems, What drivers are you using. Also anyone have a Gigabyte motherboard, Mine is a Ga-7DXR ANYONE HAVE THIS BOARD. What drivers do you run,. thanks.:cool:

I have the card, but not that MB :spaced I havent changed my drivers, i think XP done it for me, forget now.

Let XP take control, lol.

I used to have that Video Card. I was using the default 21.81 drivers from Asus.

Heard nothinbg but good things about the Ti200...im thinking of getting my hands on one soon...

-Drew

I used to have that Video Card. I was using the default 21.81 drivers from Asus.

by any chance, do you still need that card Conan?

i have the Ti 200 with 128mb of ram.. love it. using the 23.81 drivers.

also had a Ti 200 with 64mb before that.. loved that card too

by any chance, do you still need that card Conan?

I still do! My friend was supposed to buy it but when we opened up his PC, he didn't have an AGP slot!

I still do! My friend was supposed to buy it but when we opened up his PC, he didn't have an AGP slot!

aww nutz

aww nutz

Sorry I misread your post. I thought you were asking if I still had the card. Well yes I am selling it. I'm not sure how t go about it if you're interested, since shipping it over to California might make the price a bit bloated.

Sorry I misread your post. I thought you were asking if I still had the card. Well yes I am selling it. I'm not sure how t go about it if you're interested, since shipping it over to California might make the price a bit bloated.

lol yeah, i guess you are right..

i could probably get it cheaper around here in a comp. store :)

Thanks bro,

Blackwar