Languages, Themes, Manuals & Mods

I have run literally dozens of tests, at the very least the edits would not allow wpi to load any file but the config, at the worst it would throw errors on every .js file as it tried to load them. I now also have at least 4 seperate reports confirming this.

• 2 weeks later...

Firstof all thank you for the wpi software, and please excusme my english because y speak spanish but i trying to do my best

This is the think, yesterday a just downloade wpi and since that i currently trying it.

I find on it some problems and that is very annoying, for example, when i run the wpi, just disable de option to stop de timer and just save it, but when i run it again, the timer is ON and ia don´t know what to do about it

Second, when run the wpi for add some application and configure it and save it and just exit de configuration option, the program just try to show me the menu screen of wpi, some times show me al on it, and another times doný show me nothing and the wpi gui just appears with his bacround and anything more.

Sorry for this but i´m a rooky here, so, you can tell me what to do? what file i have to edit and what a have to do? i mean if have to replace or just add?

Help?

Thank you for your time

ps: when all the problems and bugs get fixed you give my word and i´ll donate

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Firstof all thank you for the wpi software, and please excusme my english because y speak spanish but i trying to do my best

This is the think, yesterday a just downloade wpi and since that i currently trying it.

I find on it some problems and that is very annoying, for example, when i run the wpi, just disable de option to stop de timer and just save it, but when i run it again, the timer is ON  and ia don´t know what to do about it

Second, when run the wpi for add some application and configure it and save it and just exit de configuration option, the program just try to show me the menu screen of wpi, some times show me al on it, and another times doný show me nothing and the wpi gui just appears with his bacround and anything more.

Sorry for this but i´m a rooky here, so, you can tell me what to do? what file i have to edit and what a have to do? i mean if have to replace or just add?

Help?

Thank you for your time

ps: when all the problems and bugs get fixed you give my word and i´ll donate 

All of these issues were fixed.