Welcome to MSFN

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
golf89

How to change Ghostscript output file (in printer spooler)

6 posts in this topic

I am using Ghostscript to print a PDF by command line arguments. But it shows the printed document's name as Ghostscript output in printer spooler. I want to change it to a custom name .

for that i have tried a command :

gswin32c -dNOPAUSE -dBATCH -c "mark /UserSettings <</DocumentName (MyDocName)>> (mswinpr2) finddevice putdeviceprops setdevice" -f -sOutputFile="%printer%Test" "-sPAPERSIZE=a4 test.pdf

it is solving the problem but creating a new ie. it always give "letter" as the output page size

so suggest me the way by which i can achieve both goals

Thanks

Edited by golf89

"-sPAPERSIZE=a4" option should work on your command line according to different ghostscript manual.

Edited by allen2

that i have alredy tried out but not working :(

... there are 5 quotes ("), that is one quote too much or one too many. +there should probably be a space before -s.

yeah the extra quote is a mistake and that is not even working with a space after -s.