Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

How to change Ghostscript output file (in printer spooler)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

golf89

golf89
  • 3 posts
I am using Ghostscript to print a PDF by command line arguments. But it shows the printed document's name as Ghostscript output in printer spooler. I want to change it to a custom name .

for that i have tried a command :

gswin32c -dNOPAUSE -dBATCH -c "mark /UserSettings <</DocumentName (MyDocName)>> (mswinpr2) finddevice putdeviceprops setdevice" -f -sOutputFile="%printer%Test" "-sPAPERSIZE=a4 test.pdf

it is solving the problem but creating a new ie. it always give "letter" as the output page size

so suggest me the way by which i can achieve both goals

Thanks

Edited by golf89, 12 September 2012 - 01:25 AM.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

allen2

allen2

Not really Newbie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts
"-sPAPERSIZE=a4" option should work on your command line according to different ghostscript manual.

Edited by allen2, 11 September 2012 - 11:23 PM.

golf89

golf89
  • 3 posts
that i have alredy tried out but not working :(

Ponch

Ponch

MSFN Junkie

• Patrons
  • 3,271 posts
... there are 5 quotes ("), that is one quote too much or one too many. +there should probably be a space before -s.

golf89

golf89
  • 3 posts
yeah the extra quote is a mistake and that is not even working with a space after -s.

allen2

allen2

Not really Newbie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts
You could try changing the default papersize in the gs_init.ps as explained in 5.4 of the ghostscript manual.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN