How To make Windows Xp Pro Sp3 Preactivated Cd with own OEM info for A

Hi. All my MSFN buddies! H0pe u All r f9. I m So happy To become a member of Such a grt forum:)

i m Totally nw To this forum! So if i do any Wr0ng Please Consider:)

ok, n0w Come To my Q! I want To build a winXpSP3(pro) Cd which wil Activate the windows without Internet! Note That i have valid windows Cd key So i wana make A cd which wil Activate all d major brand! Can i Do That,? If ur Ans is Yes Please Say h0w Can i Do it? That means i wana make a windows cd which wil Activate All brand of Pc or without brand (SElF built)

Oh.ya! All D Pc wil have my own manufacture.

Edited by Tamimctg

It's a statement from around here that something makes you so irritated you want to find the cutest nicest thing you can find and hurt it.

Sure, I know :), I was just trying to have you make a quick laugh and cool down, it's simply not worth it to get mad at people ....

2008-12-29-baby_punch.jpg

jaclaz

Hey All ma fnz!

Thanks for ur reply but unfortunatly it haven't benifitted me! My Post was bout h0w i can make a winxp Sp3 Preactivated! I have try copyng Oembios file but it doesn't make disc Preactivatd!

Sure m8, AAMOF twas mor intentional thN un4tn8, we normaly try 2 uz en 2 comnC8 on dis board.

Moreovr we'd aprec8 havN mor Dtails, uno lk:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com./jonathan.deboynepollard/FGA/problem-report-standard-litany.html

bt:

So i wana make A cd which wil Activate all d major brand! Can i Do That,?

No. (u cnot).

If ur Ans is Yes Please Say h0w Can i Do it? That means i wana make a windows cd which wil Activate All brand of Pc or without brand (SElF built)

n/a

sry 4t answers nt benefitting u :(

jaclaz

(translations courtesy of: http://www.lingo2word.com/translate.php)

Having fun I see. :lol: Can't say as I can blame you. :w00t:

Please cease with the l33t spk. It makes (almost) no sense and makes it extremely difficult to read.

Preactivation rules -

1 - The BIOS must be SLP-enabled

2 - Each manufacturer has their own unique SLP code

3 - The OEMBIOS fileset must match the SLP code

4 - Only the internal OEM key for the given manufacturer will allow preactivation

5 - The internal key is different between Home and Pro

6 - COA sticker keys will not cause preactivation

7 - Only clean OEM installs (AFAIK) will preactivate (ref. WINNT.SIF/UNATTEND.TXT)

The above basically explains why you got the response about a "global" preactivation.

All of this information is here on MSFN. Look around first before requesting "how to" on a subject that has been answered many times before. (edit - cdob got there first...)

This Forum is not like many others (but similar some others).

HTH

Edited by submix8c

Hi. All my MSFN buddies! H0pe u All r f9. I m So happy To become a member of Such a grt forum:)

i m Totally nw To this forum! So if i do any Wr0ng Please Consider:)

ok, n0w Come To my Q! I want To build a winXpSP3(pro) Cd which wil Activate the windows without Internet! Note That i have valid windows Cd key So i wana make A cd which wil Activate all d major brand! Can i Do That,? If ur Ans is Yes Please Say h0w Can i Do it? That means i wana make a windows cd which wil Activate All brand of Pc or without brand (SElF built)

I don't know about anyone else but I'm just thrilled that the world is awash in tiny mobile devices legitimizing childish l33t speak, formerly blamed on individual laziness but now rationalized as necessary thanks to tiny or nonexistent keyboards. :lol:

I used to do this when I first started. I found it was very obnoxious. I cut it out immediately. Hell, I couldn't even understand what I was writing because it made no sense. :w00t: You gotta love jaclaz aka the SPOON, for stirring the pot for better or worse. Thanks :thumbup

Edited by PROBLEMCHYLD