R6025 Pure Virtual Function Call Error In Nlite.exe While Integrating

AQM

R6025 Pure Virtual Function Call Error In Nlite.exe While Integrating Drivers via Multiple Folders Selecting all check box

Nlite Closes when click ok on error window during incomplete operation.

dont know what happen but its happening again and again.

my Second question is i use driverpacks DPs_BASE_1006.exe to slipstream drivers in clean sp3 source before running nlite.

when i run the hoxfix (OnePiece_Windows_XP_Post-SP3_UpdatePack_v6.0.0_ENU_E8534E22A1D97EFFBD4EAD5BA01C2B81)

or

hotfix (XPSP3_QFE_UpdatePack_20120913)

or

manual adding the individual hotfixes from (http://xdot.tk/updates.html)

*.sys files the driver files slipstream could be found after nlite finalizes slipstreaming all the hotfixes

one of the file name is viaide.sys when i run the iso through virtual box it says that viaide.sys couldn't be found and the setup fails

next what i did i rerun the DPs_BASE_1006.exe after nlite completes the finalizes everything and tell the installation size after slipstreaming.

there i rerun the dp base.exe to reslipstream the xp source it shows deleted entried and refixes the source installation folder.

but completing wont fix the xp setup completely it generates error after blue screen where file copying at dos mode after that completes the gui after restart generates another error of nornalized dll corrupted or not found and the setup restarts and does the same error again and again setup restarts.

another error while nlite is compressing cabinets "Object Reference not set to an instance of an object.

What to do

post-321671-0-13532700-1348005813_thumb.

post-321671-0-28528700-1348004598_thumb.

Last Session.ini

Edited by AQM

I don't say this is the cause of your specific error message, but you can't integrate different drivers with the same name and you can't integrate drivers for "VistaWin7_64" and other in your XP.

Also why integrate more than 500 drivers ? Remember nLite is for personal use only.