Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

need mother board drivers foxconn N15235 ?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

ROTS

ROTS

• PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Joined 22-September 12
So I just got a well built, foxconn N15235 but some of the parts are not being detected, like the etheral, and PCI-CArd.

I also have a GeForce 7950 PCI-e 512 attached this machine, I was searching and found some drivers on this website, for that
card, but I have not found the thread yet.

I was able to get a 9x OS to run on the computer, with the 2gig trick that fools the OS into thinking their is only 1gig of ram.
I have not messed around with the cache yet. I hoping to make this the final 9X/ Win 3.1 tower I will ever have to deal with, unless uncle sam has anything to say about it.

I am also looking for the edited Win 9x Cpu-ID and or Cpu-z. Their was a website where I found that and a whole bunch of memory tools.

The system booted up, and I was able to get it to the desktop, but now I need the missing motherboard drivers and the
correct graphics card drivers to take full advantage of the 580M in the PCi-e card.

I am also searching for paint programs, and anything before the 2000 era as well.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Steven W

Steven W

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 365 posts
  • Joined 02-June 06
If this is 98 Second Edition or ME, try this:

http://windows98.ic....et/intelinf.zip

I'm using it on my PC, think it may help with yours too. I think your motherboard using Intel 915g Chipset which doesn't have official 98 drivers. Here's Google's translation for that file:

Intel Chipset INF 6.3.0.1007 update for newer chipsets 8xx, and an unofficial update from Peter for 9xx and P / Gxx. I have successfully tested the 945 and the intel P31 + ICH7. I added support for Intel G41 and partial support for P43/45, G43/45, Q43/45 + ICH10. But does not work correctly SATA / IDE controller (hard drives running slow in compatability mode) and USB 2.0 (transfer is slow as possible, USB 1.1), tested on Intel P43 + ICH10.

You'll obviously need to extract the zip to use it.

I'd try updating missing drivers by pointing to the !UPDATE.W98 directory, if that doesn't work then try the WIN98SE/WINME directories. If it's 95/98 First Edition, you may be outta luck.

Edited by Steven W, 24 September 2012 - 03:19 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users