Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Can't acces shared folder Windows Server 2012

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

sonyu

sonyu

• 15 posts
I'm using w2012 converted to a workstation with this tool: http://www.win2008wo...php?f=54&t=2108

and when I try to acces to a shared folder in a windows 2003 machine, I can't and however with w8 I can

I don't disable any service in the Windows 2012 server... and I have all activated in Advanced Sharing settings.. I don't know what else can be ?

Edited by sonyu, 28 September 2012 - 09:36 AM.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

allen2

allen2

Not really Newbie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts
it could be firewall (you should try to disable firewall for all profiles on the 2012) or security option (specially ntlm settings) in local security policies.

sonyu

sonyu

• 15 posts

it could be firewall (you should try to disable firewall for all profiles on the 2012) or security option (specially ntlm settings) in local security policies.

SOLVED!!!!

the problem was that I disabled the service "TCP / IP NetBIOS Helper Service" when I installed Microsoft Server Converter in Windows 2012:

Posted Image

Edited by sonyu, 29 September 2012 - 03:58 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN