Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Confused on Windows 7 Post Sp1 Update Pack

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Tamimctg

Tamimctg

Tech____AnALyZer

• 29 posts
Hy fnz! I have win7 ULTIMATE With SP1 installed...i didn't Update My Windows.nw i want To make My Pc updated.i Searched a lot on it & Then I have Found 4 update Pack. They Are provided by Komm, McRip, winfuture.de & Drwindows. I m Little bit Confused on what To download. As i didnt Update my Pc ever, so i Want Such a update Pack That wil Contain All The Updates Till now. I knw u wil Tell me To download Update with WUD BUT unfortunately it is not Possible Cause of low Speed in our Country.. SO can u Suggest me Which Pack Should i Download??????Oh, ya My Os languaz is En-us...

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

MagicAndre1981

MagicAndre1981

after Windows 7 GA still Vista lover :)

• Patrons
  • 6,022 posts

Donator

Simply use Windows Update to get all required updates. Some of the update packs contain hotfixes which should be only installed if you have the specific issue.
Posted Image

Tamimctg

Tamimctg

Tech____AnALyZer

• 29 posts
Ya. I Know but downloading One by One is d nly Porblem...so what i want update pack

MagicAndre1981

MagicAndre1981

• Patrons
  • 6,022 posts

Donator

why download one by one? Let Windows Update install them for you. Update Packs are only useful if you want to install the updates to several machines and you have limited internet connection.
Posted Image

Tamimctg

Tamimctg

Tech____AnALyZer

• 29 posts
Ya. I have limited Internet connected & Speed Also slow & i wil Update Several Pc with The Update Pack. SO WHAT PACK U R GOING TO BE SUGGESTED??? MIND it i nvr update my Pc..so i want Such a pack That wil Contain All The update till nw!

MagicAndre1981

MagicAndre1981

• Patrons
  • 6,022 posts

Donator

Get the updates from this list:

http://www.msfn.org/...dated-21092012/

download all updates, and use a script to install them.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN