Start Is Back - 2.1 release

Tihiy

Sell them to me... I really love this soft and am looking to buy its license desperately, but the problem is i dont have paypal as it is not offered for my country.. I have moneybookers (skrill) instead.. Any chance of accepting payment through moneybookers???

I also requested the startisback author (tihiy) to give an alternate option of purchasing for countries tht arent offered paypal as a payment processor for online purchases, but didnt get any reply or update so far. I have been following this thread since day 1 the project started and really love it useful soft, the best in its class..

Edited by usmanrasheed18

hmm I've the 1.2Rc1 installed but from the app menù it says new version avaible...
Sorry, RC versions don't check right. I'll fix this.
I just purchased the 5 PC license in hopes of throwing a few to some friends. This has now become a lot harder than expected.
Well, license does not strictly prohibit sharing your key. But sublicensing is not possible and not planned.
Any chance of accepting payment through moneybookers???
Unfortunately, not yet. Maybe you can be a translator?

I am receiving Format '% ' invalid or incompatible with argument every time i choose properties from the start button in my spanish Windows 8 Pro. Please can you help me? I am finishing my trial and i am not sure to get the soft with this annoying message.

Not all is bad, search function on the dialog box works better than any other competitors.

3 dollars for license -

3 dollars = 6.6 US 1st class postage stamps

3 dollars = 1 big mac, with change left over

3 dollars = less then one US gallon of gasoline

3 dollars = 1 large bag of potato chips at the local supermarket

3 dollars = 1 average size birthday greeting card

Skip JUST ONE of the above JUST ONE TIME in your entire life and you have paid for a license that never expires.

My God! I cannot stand up under the crushing weight of this horrendous expense!!! :lol: :lol:

(edit: 1st time I pressed Add reply noting happened . This may be a double post - please accept my apologies)

Skip JUST ONE of the above JUST ONE TIME in your entire life and you have paid for a license that never expires.

I did as you said and skipped the gallon of gas. My truck died 18 miles away from work. I'll send you my road side assist bill :P

I did as you said and skipped the gallon of gas. My truck died 18 miles away from work. I'll send you my road side assist bill :P

Doh! ! ! !

:D

VERSION 1.2RC2

http://startisback.com/StartIsBack_setupRC.exe

- New: AeroByDesign skin by LiveOrDieTM

- New: combine Win+X menu with start button context menu

- New: hide user account picture

- Alternate start menu skins use native skin language metrics

- RC versions correctly detect program updates

- StartIsBack is digitally signed!

There are fixes and improvements expected for v1.2Final, which is expected next week.