Start Is Back - 2.1 release

Tihiy

Idea for next version, is to have option for Start Menu without the Start Orb at all for more Windows 8 look, so Win Key would still open Start menu even though there is no accrual orb in the taskbar

You can always just use a blank 1x3 pixel start orb image

That doesn't remove the spacing , Its more we need a option to remove the button and use the hotspot corner instead, you can also access the settings from right clicking on the start menu its self.

I tried it just for laughs and it actually works just fine, there is not orb space left, what's more, when I click on the bottom down I still get the start menu to open!

Cool!

Just a quick question. I received two Emails this morning from StartIsBack@startisback.com, with Subject: StartIsBack donator license key gift, and there is nothing in the text in either of them other than a "0". I was just wondering if these are actually from StartIsBack.com, and to let you know that, while I did purchase five licenses, I wasn't a donor during development so I probably shouldn't be getting these anyway.

Just a quick question. I received two Emails this morning from StartIsBack@startisback.com, with Subject: StartIsBack donator license key gift, and there is nothing in the text in either of them other than a "0". I was just wondering if these are actually from StartIsBack.com, and to let you know that, while I did purchase five licenses, I wasn't a donor during development so I probably shouldn't be getting these anyway.

:)

Sorry guys, script error. Won't happen again, I promise. :no:

hmm I've the 1.2Rc1 installed but from the app menù it says new version avaible...but when I click it will open the websites where only the 1.1 version is downloadable...what's happening? O_o There's a new version or not? And where is if yes?