Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Tihiy

Start Is Back - 2.1 release

I have a problem, when do right click-> properties an strange error appears, a bug?

thump_8147156sin-ttulo.png

Idea for next version, is to have option for Start Menu without the Start Orb at all for more Windows 8 look, so Win Key would still open Start menu even though there is no accrual orb in the taskbar

You can always just use a blank 1x3 pixel start orb image

That doesn't remove the spacing , Its more we need a option to remove the button and use the hotspot corner instead, you can also access the settings from right clicking on the start menu its self.

I tried it just for laughs and it actually works just fine, there is not orb space left, what's more, when I click on the bottom down I still get the start menu to open!

Cool!

I have a problem, when do right click-> properties an strange error appears, a bug?

Unfortunately it's a bug in Spanish translation. It's fixed in 1.2RC.

thump_8147156sin-ttulo.png

Could be corrupt configuration.

*edit* never mind

Edited by Aaaaa

@Tihiy

why are you sending blank emails? 1 got 2 today.

Yeah, I got one yesterday and one today.

Haven't received any of those blank notifications - BTW, they're not sent by Tihiy. :lol:

Sorry guys, script error. Won't happen again, I promise. :no:

It happens. No big deal. That's what the delete key is for :lol:

Just a quick question. I received two Emails this morning from StartIsBack@startisback.com, with Subject: StartIsBack donator license key gift, and there is nothing in the text in either of them other than a "0". I was just wondering if these are actually from StartIsBack.com, and to let you know that, while I did purchase five licenses, I wasn't a donor during development so I probably shouldn't be getting these anyway.

Just a quick question. I received two Emails this morning from StartIsBack@startisback.com, with Subject: StartIsBack donator license key gift, and there is nothing in the text in either of them other than a "0". I was just wondering if these are actually from StartIsBack.com, and to let you know that, while I did purchase five licenses, I wasn't a donor during development so I probably shouldn't be getting these anyway.

:)

hmm I've the 1.2Rc1 installed but from the app menù it says new version avaible...but when I click it will open the websites where only the 1.1 version is downloadable...what's happening? O_o There's a new version or not? And where is if yes?