Start Is Back - 2.1 release

Tihiy

Hi,

First of all I have to say that this is a fantastic piece of software. I prefer startisback to start8, but I have a problem. In start 8 you can define what you want start button to do when left clicked, metro or windows 7 start screen.

Is there an option to activate metro start screen by using left click? I could't find it. Would you be so kind to add this feature to the next release. I think that someone will find it useful.

Tihiy youre great this is the best version that you designed, the Start Menu is the same as Windows 7, and thanks for include the Jump List to to the menú of StartIsBack, is the best start menu created, Good Job. :thumbup

Edited by santij07

Tihiy just one thing when Windows 7 have updates to install or are intalling in the shutdown botton appear a logo warning that to remember that the computer need to restart to terminate updates operation like the photo i post.

Edited by santij07

Tihiy just one thing when Windows 7 have updates to install or are intalling in the shutdown botton appear a logo warning that to remember that the computer need to restart to terminate updates operation like the photo i post.

I've seen that warning with SiB at least *sometimes*. Or am I imagining it or like I like to say - dis-remembering it? :D

I've seen that warning with SiB at least *sometimes*. Or am I imagining it or like I like to say - dis-remembering it? :D

That actually works for me! I have all my workstations setup so the users get NO notification at all. No popups, no questions, nothing. That way when they shutdown at night it gets rebooted that way. Why bug the crap out of them for nothing?

Is there an option to activate metro start screen by using left click? I could't find it. Would you be so kind to add this feature to the next release. I think that someone will find it useful.

You can hide Start button, pin shortcut to Start screen to the taskbar and enable bottom-left screen corner. That will be close enough.

is it possible to make the startbutton smaller if you change the taskbar to small taskbar.

Just find a smaller button. Maybe I should include a smaller button.

Hi ty, I found this little bug....right click over a shortcut that dont point more to a file, when the alert will show ,the avatar "pop" in front of the menù. See the attachment for a better understanding

post-365177-0-73034800-1361624017_thumb.

Edited by Aizen

Hey are there going to be any other payment methods apart from paypal because paypal doesent like my card lol

I too have been waiting for another method for payment. PayPal and I are not on speaking terms. :no:

regards,

Laurence

Edited by Laurence

Hello

Thank you very much for this app, and your great work :thumbup

Not very important, but in the start menu options (French), it will be possible to have like that?

post-150033-0-32892900-1361794327_thumb.

For "Redémarrer" et "Mettre en veille"

Currently, it is like that

post-150033-0-99631400-1361794426_thumb.

Thanks so much

Edited by bapt

Windows 8 renamed some of the options - eg. it's now Sign out instead of Log off, and at least in Slovenian, the translation changed accordingly. You can see that these things changed in the classic shutdown dialog - click an empty part of the desktop or taskbar and press Alt+F4, then check the drop-down entries.

Windows 8 renamed some of the options - eg. it's now Sign out instead of Log off, and at least in Slovenian, the translation changed accordingly. You can see that these things changed in the classic shutdown dialog - click an empty part of the desktop or taskbar and press Alt+F4, then check the drop-down entries.

Yeah sometimes I confuse my fiance when I tell her to log out or reboot. :D