Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Start Is Back - 2.1 release

• Please log in to reply
2077 replies to this topic

ISOHaven

ISOHaven

• PipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Joined 11-October 12

Is it just me or is the startisback.com website down?

It's working fine for me.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

zaphodity

zaphodity
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 27-November 14

Hi,

First off, just let me say that you must be a multimillionaire by now after inventing this wonderful software.

I installed StartIsBack awhile ago, but have lost the key password thingy. Just recently my computer keeps asking

me to upgrade to Windows 8.1....HELLLLPPP !!!!!....I just keep clicking on 'In 4 Hours' when it asks.

I am not sure how to check which version of StartIsBack I have, when I type StartIsBack into search programs and files,

it just says 'StartIsBack_Setup'. Sorry, I am not very computer literate.

Do I simply download StartIsBack+ and install ? I do NOT mind having to pay another $3 for StartIsBack+.

Once again, thank you for this wonderful software, you have saved many peoples sanity.

Regards

Zaphodity

Attached Files

Edited by zaphodity, 27 November 2014 - 01:59 AM.

Tihiy

Tihiy

the creator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,944 posts
  • Joined 19-November 04

Donator

You just download and install StartIsBack+. Write to support mail if you have issues.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users