nlite automati format partition

pentium4

I have problem,I make nlite winxp sp3 cd with integrated programs,driverpacks driver,full automated installation,but I have only one problem;when boot from cd its skip part where I can create and format partition,that part nlite created by his self...

In attachment is my winnt.sif file,can you see is there something setup wrong

Edited by pentium4

Try to remove this:

FileSystem=*

ok,but how to edit this file,because when I open win xp iso file with daemon program and open this winnt file then when try to save it says that can not be save on that place

???

nLite creates a Folder on your HDD where you ran it with the contents of the created CD. Just change it there and (AFAIK) you can rerun using the same "Last Session" files as the previous run except just use "Burn to CD" option.

OK... but DELETE THE WINNT.SIF you attached - we don't care about the contents but others might and you DON'T want that!

Edited by submix8c

it skip part where I can create and format partition,that part nlite created by his self...

No it doesn't. So your "original" source must have it. :huh: So What's your source ?

when I open win xp iso file with daemon program and open this winnt file then when try to save it says that can not be save on that place

If you don't have the tools to edit the iso directly, edit the file on your hdd and remake the iso with nLite, see below

nLite creates a Folder on your HDD where you ran it with the contents of the created CD. Just change it there and (AFAIK) you can rerun using the same "Last Session" files as the previous run except just use "Burn to CD" option.

... but what Submix8c meant was change the file then rerun using nothing but "Make iso" option (do not "import Last Session", previous Last Session file will be kept in the set of files and no file will be modified by the program itself).

Try to remove this:

FileSystem=*

ok,but how to edit this file,because when I open win xp iso file with daemon program and open this winnt file then when try to save it says that can not be save on that place

I removed that file (erase that line) and still it is the same;I cant manually create paritition,why?

Did you read the links I gave? AFAICR, it's this:

[Unattended]
UnattendMode=FullUnattended

Setting this option to FullUnattended will perform a fully unattended install, which uses the winnt.sif answer file to answer all the Setup questions, you will have no option to change these answers during setup. Other values can be found in the Ref.chm file that was mentioned on the Creating an Answer File page.

as well as

FileSystem=*

If you prefer to manually choose a partition during text-mode setup with full control on choice of filesystem, add this entry to your winnt.sif file.

Take a look at nLite/Reference for some of the options. The "UnattendedMode" has very detailed explanations.

Edited by submix8c

ok,Im sorry if I didnt unterstend very well,so I should change option full unattended to some other (user interactive,that first part-formatition,and the rest programs etc will be automatic instalation)) and how I can see in that link you gave me it seems then I already setzp that parameters ok but it doesnt ask me about parititioning, this "File system=*" is already been setup that way how you can see in my last session,

Hm, I really dont know what Im doing wrong,I even setup option in nlite-prompt for repair,but it doesnt ask,and again I have not posibility to manually create partitition.Im testing this with virtaul maschine-vmware,can that be a problem?