Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Unattend.xml W2K12 - Force-Reboot

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

HØLLØW

HØLLØW

• PipPip
  • 138 posts
Hi guys,

does anyone know how to skip / remove the reboot-counter (see screenshot attached)?

I'm wondering how to skip this since W2K8...

BTW: Setting the option "Restart" in "amd64_Microsoft-Windows-Setup_neutral" to "Restart" doesn't affect this "problem"!

Thank you

Attached Files

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards / Salutations distinguées / Atentamente / Distinti saluti

HØLLØW

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Super Moderator
  • 9,812 posts

Donator

BTW: Setting the option "Restart" in "amd64_Microsoft-Windows-Setup_neutral" to "Restart" doesn't affect this "problem"!

Restart is the default setting. Setting it manually to Restart is really a waste of time. There does not appear to be any Unattend setting that lets you specify a time interval, although there is an option to use Shutdown instead.
MSFN RULES | GimageX HTA for PE 3-5 | lol probloms
msfn2_zpsc37c7153.jpg

HØLLØW

HØLLØW

• PipPip
  • 138 posts
Hi,

thanks for your reply.

Yes, I know that restart is the default option but I'm wondering why there is this reboot-counter and how to get rid of it?

Shutdown is not an option for me in this case ;-)
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards / Salutations distinguées / Atentamente / Distinti saluti

HØLLØW

Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Super Moderator
  • 9,812 posts

Donator

Its likely hard-coded into a file someplace. Are those 15 seconds really a big deal for you?
MSFN RULES | GimageX HTA for PE 3-5 | lol probloms
msfn2_zpsc37c7153.jpg

HØLLØW

HØLLØW

• PipPip
  • 138 posts
Hi again,

no, I'm just working on some finetuning - So if there's no solution, it's not a big problem for me ;-)

Thanks

HØLLØW

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN