Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Appending to old UPDATE download ?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

sunnyimran

sunnyimran
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 04-November 12
Hi everybody

How to create an appendable repository ( on my HDD) for downloaded updates ?

I recently used WUD for downloading all updates into my system couple of weeks ago. for win 7 x64 sp1 using UL from WUD site.

saved it in a place in my HDD and used it for my purpose.

Now I noticed some new updates appearing from MS for win 7

I started again WUD application, with new UL from WUD site but now problem is it is showing me ALL updates till recent ones ready to be selected and downloaded.

Is it possible that WUD checks first the download destination and skips already downloaded updates from the new UL list so I can download only newer ones ?

thanks

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

sunnyimran

sunnyimran
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 04-November 12
any ideas yet?

AndyMutz

AndyMutz
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 12-December 12

Is it possible that WUD checks first the download destination and skips already downloaded updates from the new UL list so I can download only newer ones ?

i too think this should be implemented in WUD as soon as possible, as this is a really needed feature.

-andy-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users