Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Gom player silent switch anyone?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

shanssv

shanssv

• 40 posts
  • Joined 21-August 04
hi ,i tried to find silent switch for gom player but i could not . /S doesn't work for me . any idea?

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Sp0iLedBrAt

Sp0iLedBrAt

MSFN Addict

• MSFN Sponsor
  • 1,727 posts
  • Joined 19-March 09
I just tried version 2.1.43.5119 and it worked with /S on a live system. Make sure you have a capital S in the switch or post your command, so we can see it.

Cheers

shanssv

shanssv

• 40 posts
  • Joined 21-August 04
start /wait d:\gom.exe /S

i renamed gomplayer setup to gom.exe

thx

Sp0iLedBrAt

Sp0iLedBrAt

MSFN Addict

• MSFN Sponsor
  • 1,727 posts
  • Joined 19-March 09
The line is as simple as can be and it seems fine.
Are you trying to install it unattended from a CD? Does this command correctly start gom.exe or the executable can't be found and there is an error?
Please, provide some details.

Cheers

shanssv

shanssv

• 40 posts
  • Joined 21-August 04
yes , i am trying to install from unattended win8 install ..i have other apps like winrar ,skype ..those works fine. it calls gom.exe, setup opens but i have to manually proceed with the setup. silent switch doesn't work. thats the problem.

ionut_y

ionut_y

Junior

• Pip
  • 72 posts
  • Joined 25-June 08
It seems that setup is killing gom.exe process so you have to rename setup to something else but GOM.EXE

yes , i am trying to install from unattended win8 install ..i have other apps like winrar ,skype ..those works fine. it calls gom.exe, setup opens but i have to manually proceed with the setup. silent switch doesn't work. thats the problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users