Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

WI-FI PCMCIA for a Windows 98SE laptop

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

huguia

huguia

• 28 posts
  • Joined 20-March 12
Hey! I got this laptop with a amd k6-3 and 32 mb of ram. However, i only have a dial-ip modem in it and i want to put a PCMCIA wi-fi adapter on it. However, i don't know any good one to buy. Help me plz!

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

jaclaz

jaclaz

The Finder

• Developer
  • 14,818 posts
  • Joined 23-July 04

Hey! I got this laptop with a amd k6-3 and 32 mb of ram. However, i only have a dial-ip modem in it and i want to put a PCMCIA wi-fi adapter on it. However, i don't know any good one to buy. Help me plz!

Start with providing more info on your hardware.
Be aware that it will be tricky :ph34r: , see here for an UNfinalized similar thread:
http://www.msfn.org/...or-pcmcia-card/

jaclaz

bpalone

bpalone

• PipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Joined 04-March 09

Donator

Here is a link to one that should work with 98se. I have a couple just like it, or at least close cousins and they work OK with 98se.

Hope this helps you out a bit.

coolman

coolman

Junior

• Pip
  • 80 posts
  • Joined 02-November 12

I have one that works great with my Win 98 SE Laptop.
Link:
http://www.ebay.com/...=item19cb97ba99

Edited by coolman, 21 November 2012 - 09:42 PM.

Helicopters don't fly; they vibrate so much and make so much noise that the earth rejects them.
Oh blah, blah, blah, your needs!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users