Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

PowerISO Register

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

FailStyle

FailStyle
  • 2 posts
I figured this would be managed at install, so it made sense to ask here, IMO(correct me if I'm wrong please). I figured out how to silent install PowerISO v5.4, but how can I register it? I've scoured my registry and haven't been able to really figure out which keys and there aren't any obvious files that stand out that I could just copy. Anyone have an idea as to where I could start?

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

ionut_y

ionut_y

Junior

• Pip
  • 72 posts
After register it,try to export HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PowerISO]
I think key you want is there : "USER"

I figured this would be managed at install, so it made sense to ask here, IMO(correct me if I'm wrong please). I figured out how to silent install PowerISO v5.4, but how can I register it? I've scoured my registry and haven't been able to really figure out which keys and there aren't any obvious files that stand out that I could just copy. Anyone have an idea as to where I could start?

FailStyle

FailStyle
  • 2 posts
Ok, I'll give that a shot and report back, thanks. :hello:

eDooM

eDooM
  • 3 posts
Does anyone know how to install the latest version of PowerISO without the AVG Toolbar?

ionut_y

ionut_y

Junior

• Pip
  • 72 posts
Try to install it silently,it seems no toolbar in this case

Does anyone know how to install the latest version of PowerISO without the AVG Toolbar?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN