Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

nLite ISO: Setup and others missing

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

alba63

alba63
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 29-November 12
Hi,
I am new to nLite, I tried to put together a minimal XP home installation just for music playback. I went through all steps (quite time consuming), integrated SP3, AHCI drivers for the SSD, etc etc.

In the end I got an ISO with only one folder (I386) and NO Autorun and Setup.exe. Can this be real or has an error occured? Other than my INI file, I also attached a screenshot of the resulting ISO content.

Thank you in advance for help...

Bernie

Attached Files

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

-X-

-X-

• Patrons
  • 2,412 posts
  • Joined 08-January 04

Donator

It's fine. It's because you removed Manuelle Installation und Upgrade.

Download all Windows XP Post SP3 High-Priority Updates with a simple double click @ xdot.tk post-12166-0-42859000-1399044129.png ]
               If someone helps you fix a problem, please report back so they and others can benefit from the solution. Thanks!

alba63

alba63
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 29-November 12
Ok, I am not really aware of where I did remove manuelle Installation. Was it by selecting unattended installation? And will my little PC boot into Win installation with this CD? Will XP Setup start automatically?
Where is the place in nlite where Manuelle Installation is removed?

Thank you,
Bernie

Edited by alba63, 29 November 2012 - 05:49 PM.

-X-

-X-

• Patrons
  • 2,412 posts
  • Joined 08-January 04

Donator

Was it by selecting unattended installation?
No

And will my little PC boot into Win installation with this CD?
Yes

Will XP Setup start automatically?
Yes

Where is the place in nlite where Manuelle Installation is removed?
http://xdot.tk/nliteimages.html #12

Download all Windows XP Post SP3 High-Priority Updates with a simple double click @ xdot.tk post-12166-0-42859000-1399044129.png ]
               If someone helps you fix a problem, please report back so they and others can benefit from the solution. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN