Welcome to MSFN

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dubsdj

Windows 8 Apps

3 posts in this topic

Hi I'm trying to embrace the future at my company and have allowed users to install their apps while logged into the domain.

do other people think there will be dangerous apps released on the app store, like VPN Tunnels and stuff like that?

I don't want to take it away as its a fundamental part of windows 8 but on the other hand I don't want to open up our domain to dangerous apps.

it's a tricky one.

Its certainly possible. Did your company go through that phase 10 or so years ago of people installing free screensavers? :rolleyes:

No I wasn't at the company 10 years ago.

So I guess I should block it on our firewall then. Shame but I guess it's too risky.