Welcome to MSFN

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Win9xFreak

Weird Windows 95 problem....

6 posts in this topic

So I installed Windows 95 on Virtualbox. I wanted to fix the colors from 16 to 32 colors and have the highest screen resolution possible. I installed Scitech Display Doctor in order to combat this problem. After installing all the drivers and setting my monitor, I wanted to change my screen resolution and colors. I wen t to display properties but ended up with I never ending window and no way for me to press apply. Is there any way to fix this abnormal problem? post-361247-0-72995100-1354468710_thumb.

I am not sure to get it (actually I am sure I don't get it).

Your screenshot is of a windowed VM, what happens if you make the windows larger (or full-screen)? :unsure:

Which resolution is your "real" display?

jaclaz

its still posible to use "Tab" key to shift the active focus control without having to displayed on screen, but ...

My real resolution is 1280 by 800. The resolution in the VM is 640 by 480. If I drag the window in the VM it keeps going and going and there is no end. I want to fix that so I am able to save my changed settings.

Edited by Win9xFreak

>...no way for me to press apply.

Press Alt+A to Apply.

I will try again.

Can you maximize the VM window and post a screenshot of it?

jaclaz

post-25215-0-76488700-1354532335_thumb.j