FTP uploader????

XPerties

go to start , all programs, and youll see it called "windows messanger", has little blue guys...looks like there bottom body was cut off....I dont know how else to explain it. If you found it just follow the instuctions on how to pick out a screen name and password. Youll be using your e-mail address. Thats how people can find you on line. Once your set up double click on small blue guy bottom right hand side of your screen. Then click file/add contact/by e-mail or address and type in the e-mail I gave you. Then you should see me online. If I dont answer right away Im away from my desk.

-Chris

P.S. I would advise messing with windows explorer. Like AaronXP said thats your internet browser.

for the easiest way to setup MSN, get a hotmail account, and logon to MSN with that email and password for that email acount, you dont have to use the email if you dont want, many people just do that to use for MSN, and use a different address as their real email addy.

Thanks guys!

I opened hotmail account. But it "Signing In" for a long time about a 1 minute. With prevoius e-mail it SignIn in 3 seconds. What is the problem? Why dose it take so long to Sign In?