Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Problem run emulator Project 64

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Zollex

Zollex

Junior

• Pip
  • 56 posts
I have Windows 98 with Kernelex, video card Voodoo 3 updated to the latest official beta. The directx is 8.1 I cannot start the plugin glide64 with the emulator Project 64 1.6.1 Tells me that there is an error and I do not see the plugin in the list. According to you, what happened?

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

jumper

jumper

2014 All-American Masters HJ'er

• PipPipPip
  • 472 posts
Disable KernelEx for the emulator and the plugin.

If the problem persists, we'll need to know more about the error. Report all error text including in Details>> or a log file. If none is available, try running the emulator within a light-weight debugger such as Finesse29 to trap the error message.
Design feedback requested:
IHAtool - IpHlpApi tester; call various functions and report results
--status-> framework is solid; 22 api's fully supported; preview release coming soon
ComDlg32 wrapper - ComDlgEx meets IpHlpApi wrapper
--status-> PrintDlgExW working in latest SumatraPDF 8^)
Future projects: ImportPatcher40 - dialog interface; Kexter - IP40+Ktree+Kexstubs

Zollex

Zollex

Junior

• Pip
  • 56 posts
Anyone can try the emulator with Win98 and Kernel ex?

loblo

loblo

Oldbie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 754 posts
Try to find an older version of the glide64 plugin because the latest doesn't appear to work properly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN