Help for integrate multiples drivers to a Windows 7 source I need add drivers for several hardware
Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:26 PM
This tools install the driver in the system a causes problem with all hardware. I need to put several display drivers (for example) and windows select the best to work.
I Hope you understand my english :S
Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:38 PM
Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:41 PM
• Deployment Day Session 1: Introduction to MDT 2012
• Deployment Day Session 2: MDT 2012 Advanced
You can even tie MDT into Windows Deployment Services if you wish to help streamline the deployment process.
In addition to MDT, you might also want to look into Sysprep and capture utilities like ImageX. Some videos, also from the Springboard Series on Technet, to help get you started are:
• Alphabet Soup Deployment: Understanding MDT, WDS, MAP, ACT, SCCM, and USMT
• Deploy Windows 7 The Easy Way: Using WDS, MDT and AIK – Step-By-Step
• Preparing an Image using Sysprep and ImageX
Hope this helps!
Windows Outreach Team – IT Pro
This post has been edited by winoutreach5: 18 December 2012 - 01:44 PM
Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:53 PM
Then edit HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\DevicePath registry key offline and add the paths of the %systemroot%\inf\SPDrivers subfolders - only those which contain driver inf files - to the key's list.
You can delete this folder and revert HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\DevicePath to its default value %systemroot%\inf after Windows setup completes - in setupcomplete.cmd file.
This method will ensure that redundant driver files are deleted after installation completes.
- ← unattended.xml help!
- Unattended Windows 7/Server 2008R2
- i need to delete permanently .....from WIM image →