Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

boot image

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

qasimshahzad

qasimshahzad
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 27-October 11
hello!!!

i want to know that how i can add this type of boot image(give below in screenshot) to unattended xp cd.

Posted Image

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Sp0iLedBrAt

Sp0iLedBrAt

MSFN Addict

• MSFN Sponsor
  • 1,727 posts
  • Joined 19-March 09
I'm not really sure how legal this "Last XP" is. If you are just looking for boot screens, go here http://www.msfn.org/...i-boot-screens/

jaclaz

jaclaz

The Finder

• Developer
  • 14,562 posts
  • Joined 23-July 04
As a matter of fact that seems a lot a (BTW an IMHO badly designed) GFXboot image from a GRUB or grub4dos and has nothing actually to do with XP or any other MS Operating System.
Specifically the use of a bootmanager such as GRUB or grub4dos (or Syslinux/Isolinux/memdisk) is logically contrasting with the idea of "unattended".
These programs give you boot choices, and there must be someone "attending" the boot process in order to take these choices.
Of course you can add a "fully unattended" XP setup to a multiboot device, but his is not in any way different from making the multiboot device and adding to it a "plain", "normal", "attended" XP setup.

jaclaz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users