Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

XPSF2 slipstreamed with SP3 is greater than 700M

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

chl2012

chl2012

• 48 posts

You did just fine using a quote. :)

Sorry you had problems with that rogue ZOOM downloader program. I'm glad you were able to remove it. But I'm not sure where you want to go from here.

I read your response to Mr. K-- above, and I'm not sure what you meant there either. I have only used nLite a few times so I am not at all an expert, but do I understand correctly that you wish to make an XP install disc (what you called "a code"??) directly from your currently installed system, rather than using another install disc, or ISO, as a starting point? I believe that is one of the capabilities of nLite, but I've never done it that way so I'm afraid I will not be much help to you if that is your intention. Also, I'm not sure if that is the best idea in your case. If you were "infected" by annoyances like the ZOOM downloader, are you absolutely, positively sure that you don't still have some other rogue infection on your PC that you would just be transferring to your new install disc if you chose to do things that way? Your comment that "...one run NL said an Update had been added out of nowhere.No idea where it came from." leads me to think that could be the case, even though you say that you haven't had any more problems like that since you reinstalled nLite. Just a thought.

I also don't think you completely understand what the Last Session.ini file is. There is no reason to fear it. It is only a text file, nothing more. You can open it with Notepad and read what is inside it. It is a normal, expected product of every nLite run. You can think of it as just a log of what was supposed to happen, if that makes more sense to you. As far as I know, if a Last Session.ini file is not produced every time that nLite is run there is something very wrong going on. If the Last Session.ini file that is produced cannot be opened and read easily using Notepad, (open Notepad, click File - Open - navigate to and select the Last Session.ini file), then there is something very wrong going on. If it is in your way for any reason after you make an nLite run, rather than delete it, it might be better to just move it somewhere out of the way, your documents folder perhaps, but accessible in case you need it for any reason.

Regardless how you choose to proceed, good luck in your endeavors, keep us apprised of your progress, and please let us know how we can assist you.

Cheers and Regards

Attached Files

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

chl2012

chl2012

• 48 posts
I ran nLite with my XP SP3 XP Updates IE8 Updates for about 650 MB ISO file. The Last Session.ini file is (hopefully) attached for your info. I have looked briefly and it looks OK. I have a couple of things to check, but nothing major.

Any comment/suggestion would be of interest.

I will look again at your comments on what I am trying to do with nLite. I will make a reply soon. I will keep it short, as there are several points which could be debated, but no one needs that.

You have beeen VERY helpful, and I thank you.

HOPE YOU HAVE A VERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS.

bphlpt

bphlpt

MSFN Addict

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts
From what VERY little I know about nLite, your Last Session.ini file looks OK. (See? It's just a text file.) Someone else who knows more will have to comment further if they see anything out of whack. Keep in mind that, as far as I know, it is best to only run nLite once on a source. Multiple consecutive runs have been known to cause problems. The exception is that it is perfectly alright to run nLite to integrate SP3 into your source as a stand alone step. In other words, (I think you said that you have a XPSP2 CD that you want to use as a base for a new up to date XPSP3 install disc?), I can envision the following steps:

A - XPSP2 CD - Your original starting point
1) Integrate SP3 - do this in a stand alone step with nLite - make an extra copy of the result of this step and put it away for safe keeping. - this is now your new starting point for all future steps.

B - XPSP2 CD + SP3
1.5) As an extra, optional, manual step you can remove the files/folders that Mr. K-- mentioned that are no longer necessary. IF you do this step, make an extra copy of the result of this step and put it away for safe keeping. - this is now your new starting point for all future steps.

C - XPSP2 CD + SP3 - Junk
From what I understand, it is best to do these next steps all in one nLite run:
2) Add MS updates
3) Add MS extra apps such as IE8
4) Add any tweaks you might want
5) Perform any component removals
6) Add any addons
7) Add drivers specific to your system
8) Create ISO

D - New XPSP3 install ISO
9) Burn ISO to CD/DVD
10) Install your new OS - It is always best to either install your new OS for testing either in a VM or on an extra HDD so that if anything messes up you are able to load up your old OS and try again. Once satisfied, install it for real and be happy.

Though you should do 2-8 all at once for your final run, as you are figuring things out and seeing what will fit on a CD, you will do portions of that at a time, such as 2-4 or 2-5 or 2-6, and see how much room you have left. That's fine. But when you then want to do step 5 or 6 or 7, don't just do that step in another nLite run by itself on the result you had before, go back and do 2-5 or 2-6 or 2-7 in a single nLite run starting with either B or C each time. ( I hope that makes sense. :) )

It is also best to temporarily disable any anti-virus program you have installed on your system during any nLite run since anti-virus programs have been known to cause mysterious problems that might not show up until you try to install your new OS. You can unplug your computer from the Internet while your anti-virus is disable if you are at all concerned.

OK, now I really have exhausted all the nLite knowledge I have to impart. Good luck, and Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you as well.

Cheers and Regards

Edited by bphlpt, 22 December 2012 - 09:23 PM.

Posted Image

Sp0iLedBrAt

Sp0iLedBrAt

MSFN Addict

• MSFN Sponsor
  • 1,727 posts

I ran nLite with my XP SP3 XP Updates IE8 Updates for about 650 MB ISO file. The Last Session.ini file is (hopefully) attached for your info. I have looked briefly and it looks OK. I have a couple of things to check, but nothing major

I'm afraid this isn't the one. Please try to upload the one named exactly "Last Session.ini", with no dates in brackets.

Cheers

chl2012

chl2012

• 48 posts

From what VERY little I know about nLite, your Last Session.ini file looks OK. (See? It's just a text file.) Someone else who knows more will have to comment further if they see anything out of whack. Keep in mind that, as far as I know, it is best to only run nLite once on a source. Multiple consecutive runs have been known to cause problems. The exception is that it is perfectly alright to run nLite to integrate SP3 into your source as a stand alone step. In other words, (I think you said that you have a XPSP2 CD that you want to use as a base for a new up to date XPSP3 install disc?), I can envision the following steps:

A - XPSP2 CD - Your original starting point
1) Integrate SP3 - do this in a stand alone step with nLite - make an extra copy of the result of this step and put it away for safe keeping. - this is now your new starting point for all future steps.

B - XPSP2 CD + SP3
1.5) As an extra, optional, manual step you can remove the files/folders that Mr. K-- mentioned that are no longer necessary. IF you do this step, make an extra copy of the result of this step and put it away for safe keeping. - this is now your new starting point for all future steps.

C - XPSP2 CD + SP3 - Junk
From what I understand, it is best to do these next steps all in one nLite run:
2) Add MS updates
3) Add MS extra apps such as IE8
4) Add any tweaks you might want
5) Perform any component removals
6) Add any addons
7) Add drivers specific to your system
8) Create ISO

D - New XPSP3 install ISO
9) Burn ISO to CD/DVD
10) Install your new OS - It is always best to either install your new OS for testing either in a VM or on an extra HDD so that if anything messes up you are able to load up your old OS and try again. Once satisfied, install it for real and be happy.

Though you should do 2-8 all at once for your final run, as you are figuring things out and seeing what will fit on a CD, you will do portions of that at a time, such as 2-4 or 2-5 or 2-6, and see how much room you have left. That's fine. But when you then want to do step 5 or 6 or 7, don't just do that step in another nLite run by itself on the result you had before, go back and do 2-5 or 2-6 or 2-7 in a single nLite run starting with either B or C each time. ( I hope that makes sense. :) )

It is also best to temporarily disable any anti-virus program you have installed on your system during any nLite run since anti-virus programs have been known to cause mysterious problems that might not show up until you try to install your new OS. You can unplug your computer from the Internet while your anti-virus is disable if you are at all concerned.

OK, now I really have exhausted all the nLite knowledge I have to impart. Good luck, and Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you as well.

Cheers and Regards

From your extensive comments, if this is all you know about nLite, I would say it is quite a lot.

I will look over your comments. There is one small change at the start. I did start with my XPSP2 OEM CD, but as someone pointed out, I don't need SP2 and SP3, so I have gone to an OEM XP Update installation CD instead. This doesn't change your comments, just corrects the record.

Back to the Last Session.ini.. Why does nLite need/want my ipaddress, which is incorrect in Last Session anyway?? But why does it need my ipaddress to make an ISO?? Also, my name and other personal data?? The Last Session.ini failed to get my Motther's maden name. Wow. What an oversight. See what Last Session has created, that I wanted to avoid. I made a mistake in sending it for all the world with an ID and password can see.

Also, get this -- someone is already complaining about the Last Session.ini I sent. He must know my ipaddress is wrong.

Just another distraction to waste time.

Final comment. Last night I had a thought that could save some space on the ISO. I will pursue it further, and if it looks useful, I will let you know.

Kelsenellenelvian

Kelsenellenelvian

WPI Guru

• Developer
  • 8,790 posts

Back to the Last Session.ini.. Why does nLite need/want my ipaddress, which is incorrect in Last Session anyway?? But why does it need my ipaddress to make an ISO?? Also, my name and other personal data?? The Last Session.ini failed to get my Motther's maden name. Wow. What an oversight. See what Last Session has created, that I wanted to avoid. I made a mistake in sending it for all the world with an ID and password can see.

That is actually the last_session_u it is for your records only the values you see in it right now are bare default ones. The one we need would be at the root of your folder and disk after running nLite and would NOT have the U at the end.

The U one as you found "can" contain important data and should only be viewed by you for confirmation of values you have set...

chl2012

chl2012

• 48 posts
Makes sense. Thanks.

chl2012

chl2012

• 48 posts
[quote name='Kelsenellenelvian' timestamp='1356264132' post='1023834']
[quote]Back to the Last Session.i

Attached Files

Edited by chl2012, 24 December 2012 - 05:23 AM.

bphlpt

bphlpt

MSFN Addict

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts
As to the ipaddress, I assume you are connected to the internet through a router? http://www.ip19216801.com/

Cheers and Regards

Posted Image

chl2012

chl2012

• 48 posts
You are right ... to a point. The casual reader of this Forum has no right to ANY of my personal info. I sent a Last Session.ini because everyone was saying "we cannot help without a Last Session.ini" WELL THEY HAVE THREE (3) files and they say they want more. WHY?? I was not fond of Last Sessions.ini before, and if I had it to do over, I would say 'Forget itt". If you cannt help without my pesonal stuff. I will try to live without your help.

As so many things with this Forum, you learn by making alot of errors. Sending Last Sessions.ini was one of several for me.

Let me ask, in addition to the computer stuff which does not affect nLite code development, how many casual members names are broadcast to all casual readers of this Forum??

For what it is worth, I am mad about the casual way this Last Session.ini has been handled and the info included. You had a blocked and colored quote about Last Sessions. But you did not clearly define which LS.ini should be sent ... there are at least 3 and I sent the wrong one with a _u. You did not say "Don't sent the LS WITH THE _u" Why not?

I am mad at myself because I sent info no one needs if they truly want to help. Again, I am truly sorry I fell for the come on.

As you have said before, you do not understand what I am trying to say. Seems pretty clear to me. But if further clarification is needed, let me know.

chl2012

chl2012

• 48 posts
As your web test showed, the ipaddress is indeed incorrect. Yes I have a modem, router, hub, wireless router, some software to stop obvious intruders ... BUT SO WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH nLite. You proved I am happy the ipaddress is incorrect, as shown by your published test.

bphlpt

bphlpt

MSFN Addict

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts
You must have pulled the "one with the _u" because I never saw it, and don't see it now in any of your posts above. It has been so long since I used nLite that I totally forgot about the _u file, and since that wasn't the one you were asked for... You have always only been asked for Last Sessions.ini, and that one, which you attached to post #58, is the one that finally shows the updates etc that you added in that last run of nLite.

There was no "come on" that you fell for. The ipaddress is not unique to you in any way, so it is not, in my opinion, considered your personal info. It is the default address used to access your router, and it is probably the same address used for at least 25% of our members, and we currently have 103,313 of them.

The Last Sessions.ini does not contain any personal identification info, unless you are referring to your name since you used your desktop as your nLite building area. That's not a direct result of Last Session.ini, but rather an indirect result of where you ran it. And I guess you were referring to that since you asked "how many casual members names are broadcast to all casual readers of this Forum?" Sorry I didn't warn you about doing that. For many new users who come to the forum for questions, if we insisted that they read, and agree that they understand, a full list of every possible warning that we can possibly think of before we begin offering them advice, I would guess that many if not most would either a) say sure they read the warnings when they really didn't (like most do for EULA statements), or b ) say forget it it's not worth the trouble, or c) fall victim to something we forgot to warn them about. (Sorry, but we're not perfect.) And, as you say, you learn by making a lot of errors, and you remember those lessons better as well. Also, many folks that I know don't use their real, or least not their full, name on their computer for this type of reason. I don't on mine. If it will make you feel any better, my real name is John Welch. Now we're even. Feel any better? As far as the names being "broadcast to all casual readers of this Forum", that will happen any time the person includes their name inside a text file that they choose to post on the forum. Since Last Session.ini was a text file that you were encouraged to look at yourself before posting, and you said you did that, you had the opportunity to edit that file, deleting any info that you didn't want to share, before posting it.

Also, nLite is not a simple, harmless program like Notepad. It is a powerful, complex program that assumes that the user has read everything that they can find about the program. It is also assumed that the user has a certain amount of general computer knowledge, though no, the exact prior knowledge assumed is not specified.

It is recommended that you not use your desktop for your nLite work. It is better to use a folder located on the root of your drive, such as C:\nLite. There are three reasons for this that I can think of:

1) No risk of personal identifying info in the file path.
2) No spaces in the file path
3) Not a long file path

(2) and (3), spaces in the file path and long file paths, have caused problems with many programs in the past, including nLite. Most programs have been fixed so this is not an issue, but why take a chance?

At this point, I think we're waiting for you to ask us another question. Is there anything that you think you already asked that you are waiting on us for an answer?

Cheers and Regards

Edited by bphlpt, 23 December 2012 - 04:49 PM.

Posted Image

chl2012

chl2012

• 48 posts
I assume Mr. K-- deleted the LS -U.ini file as my mistake in sending the _u file had been done before Post #56 where he said -U file is only for the individual user's info.Now we know.

Since sending three (3) LS.ini (with and without the _u) I have not seen one single bit of suggested response to the stuff everyone seemed to want.

Now you say I should move the files to some other placxe on the disk.

These suggestions coming in dribs and drabs are distracting, at best, First time I ever needed to move a file for development. Whatever.

You say you are waiting for a question. Here it is: When will specific suggestions be published based on the info in the Last Session.ini??

Until I hear specific suggestions, I will just cool it. No moving files.

-X-

-X-

• Patrons
  • 2,406 posts

Donator

He already gave you a suggestion based on your last session.ini. I also checked over the last session.ini and saw you did the updates correctly....oldest first. You would only have received a suggestion if you did it wrong.

Download all Windows XP Post SP3 High-Priority Updates with a simple double click @ xdot.tk post-12166-0-42859000-1399044129.png ]
               If someone helps you fix a problem, please report back so they and others can benefit from the solution. Thanks!

chl2012

chl2012

• 48 posts
By the way, just to clarify a point, I sent a Last Session _u.ini file.. NO ONE mentioned before Post #56 differences in LS.ini

I did what I was "unclearly" asked to do. Nothing said pro or con aboutthe _u file.

Kelsenellenelvian

Kelsenellenelvian

WPI Guru

• Developer
  • 8,790 posts

Manually copy the XP to the root of your home drive in its own folder call it something simple like XP_OLD (NO spaces)

put the sp3 BESIDE the folder at the root.

I seem to remember one of the first posts I posted suggesting you place the XP and SP at "The root" of your home drive... That would be c:\

Also please read the FAQ I keep quoting in the main nLite thread:

http://www.msfn.org/...unofficial-faq/

There is TONS of info in there.

Kelsenellenelvian

Kelsenellenelvian

WPI Guru

• Developer
  • 8,790 posts
I added the following to the FAQ that I created and maintain.

When posting the last_session.ini file send the one from the root of your processed OS disk folder or the one on the ISO that you have created, Also the last session file with the "U" on it can contain personal information and should not be shared...

Also please calm down! You are getting quite angry and frustrated. We don't deserve the anger you seem to be showing we are trying our best to assist you.

-X-

-X-

• Patrons
  • 2,406 posts

Donator

I just noticed something else with your last session.ini. You did not remove WindowsXP-KB2761465-x86-ENU.exe, WindowsXP-KB2510581-x86-ENU.exe and WindowsXP-KB2544521-x86-ENU.exe.

Download all Windows XP Post SP3 High-Priority Updates with a simple double click @ xdot.tk post-12166-0-42859000-1399044129.png ]
               If someone helps you fix a problem, please report back so they and others can benefit from the solution. Thanks!

chl2012

chl2012

• 48 posts

I added the following to the FAQ that I created and maintain.

When posting the last_session.ini file send the one from the root of your processed OS disk folder or the one on the ISO that you have created, Also the last session file with the "U" on it can contain personal information and should not be shared...

Also please calm down! You are getting quite angry and frustrated. We don't deserve the anger you seem to be showing we are trying our best to assist you.

You are right about being angry with myself. I should never have sent the Last Sessions.ini files. That was my mistake in following blindly many suggestions to do so.
No more.

Thanks foryour help.

Have a Happy Holiday Season.

chl2012

chl2012

• 48 posts

Manually copy the XP to the root of your home drive in its own folder call it something simple like XP_OLD (NO spaces)

put the sp3 BESIDE the folder at the root.

I seem to remember one of the first posts I posted suggesting you place the XP and SP at "The root" of your home drive... That would be c:\

Also please read the FAQ I keep quoting in the main nLite thread:

http://www.msfn.org/...unofficial-faq/

There is TONS of info in there.

I did create a file XP_OLD and copied the XP to that file on C:\XP_OLD..

chl2012

chl2012

• 48 posts

I just noticed something else with your last session.ini. You did not remove WindowsXP-KB2761465-x86-ENU.exe, WindowsXP-KB2510581-x86-ENU.exe and WindowsXP-KB2544521-x86-ENU.exe.

I did replace the IE8 files. The names are identical.

-X-

-X-

• Patrons
  • 2,406 posts

Donator

Sorry, they're not.

chl2012

chl2012

• 48 posts

Sorry, they're not.

As I compare the titles of the files, a character comparison gives the same result.

So be it. If the 3 IE8 updates are not the correct 3 IE8s, I will just overlook it if you will.

Can we just stop this back and forth now.

I am going to take off a few or several days for the holidays, at least..

I will responed to comments and suggestions after I return.

Merry Christmas.

-X-

-X-

• Patrons
  • 2,406 posts

Donator

Here, maybe this will help you understand...

From your last session.ini

[Hotfixes]
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\Adobe.Flash.Player.cab
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\Kernel-Mode.Drivers-reg-entry.cab
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\rvkroots.cab
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsUpdateAgent7.6.7600.256.cab
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB892130-ENU-x86.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB898461-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB905474-ENU-x86.cab
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB946648-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB950762-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB950974-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB951376-v2-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB951978-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB952004-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB952287-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB952954-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB953155-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB955759-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB956572-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB956744-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB956802-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB956844-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB960859-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB968389-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB969059-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB970430-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB970483-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB971029-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB971657-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB972270-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB973507-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB973815-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB973869-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB973904-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB974112-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB974318-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB974392-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB974571-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB975025-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB975254-x86-ENU.cab
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB975467-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB975560-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB975713-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB976323-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB977816-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB977914-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB978338-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB978542-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB978706-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB979309-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB979482-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB979687-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB981322-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB981997-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB982132-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB982665-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2115168-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2124261-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2229593-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2290570-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2296011-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2345886-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2347290-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2360937-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2387149-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2393802-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2419632-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2423089-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2440591-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2443105-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2476490-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2478960-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2478971-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2479943-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2481109-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2483185-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2485663-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2491683-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2506212-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2508429-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2509553-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2510581-x86-ENU.exe <- should be removed as stated in the footnote
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2535512-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2536276-v2-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2544521-x86-ENU.exe <- should be removed as stated in the footnote
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2544893-v2-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2564958-X86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2566454-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2570947-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2584146-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2585542-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2592799-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2598479-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2603381-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2619339-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2620712-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2624667-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2631813-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2646524-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2653956-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2655992-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2659262-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2661254-v2-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2661637-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2686509-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2691442-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2698365-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2705219-v2-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2712808-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2719985-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2723135-v2-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2724197-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2727528-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2736233-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2749655-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2753842-v2-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2758857-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2761465-x86-ENU.exe <- should be removed as stated in the footnote
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2770660-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2779030-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-KB2779562-x86-ENU.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-WindowsMedia-KB952069-v2-x86-ENU.cab
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-WindowsMedia-KB954155-x86-ENU.cab
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-WindowsMedia-KB973540-x86-ENU.cab
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-WindowsMedia-KB975558-x86-ENU-fix.cab
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-WindowsMedia-KB978695-x86-ENU.cab
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\U.D.C. FILES\WindowsXP-WindowsMedia-KB2378111-x86-ENU.cab
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\IE8 ADDON\IE8-WindowsXP-x86-ENU.OnePiece.7z
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\IE8 ADDON\IE8-3 MODS\IE8-WindowsXP-KB2761465-x86-ENU.exe <- OK as you are slipstreaming IE8-WindowsXP-x86-ENU.OnePiece.7z
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\IE8 ADDON\IE8-3 MODS\IE8-WindowsXP-KB2544521-x86-ENU.exe <- OK as you are slipstreaming IE8-WindowsXP-x86-ENU.OnePiece.7z
C:\Documents and Settings\<name removed>\Desktop\IE8 ADDON\IE8-3 MODS\IE8-WindowsXP-KB2510531-x86-ENU.exe <- OK as you are slipstreaming IE8-WindowsXP-x86-ENU.OnePiece.7z

Edited by -X-, 23 December 2012 - 06:54 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN