I have posted on sites like tomshardware.com (http://www.tomshardw...nding-recovered) but I have never received any help that stops it
My computer will randomly (it sometimes happens multiple times per day or doesn't happen for a week or two) freeze and I'll get the notification that my video driver has stopped responding. It just happened to me twice in less than 15 seconds while playing Starcraft 2, afterwards that game was very sluggish and it felt like the frame rate dropped significantly. Sometimes the game I'm playing will crash so I've been hesitant to play a lot of games that don't save automatically.
Parts of computer
* Case - COOLER MASTER CM Storm Series Trooper
* Power Supply - PC Power and Cooling 610W
* Motherboard - MSI 790FX-GD70
* CPU - AMD 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor
* CPU Fan - ZALMAN CPU Cooler Blue LED
* Video Card - SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6870
* RAM - CORSAIR 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR3 - Two sets of this
* SSD Drive - OCZ 120GB SATA III
Everything on this list has been an upgraded part except for the PSU, Motherboard, and the CPU. I uploaded the latest minidump file that was in my windows folder. I could also upload the file microsoft uses while submitting errors.
Thanks in advance for your time
Number of downloads: 2