Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Direct Hotfix Integration

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

NJVic

NJVic
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 31-December 12
Using the latest nLite, v1.4.9.1

I keep experiencing errors such as the one attached when trying to integrate any update packs, addons, etc.

I've tried RyanVM's update packs and now xable's latest update pack. Same errors.

Is the issue trying to directly integrate the hotfixes?

I've already slipstreamed SP3 in, since I started with a SP2 cd.

Attached Files

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

NJVic

NJVic
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 31-December 12
I've also tried using RyanVM's integrator, which also fails but I don't have specific error messages or screen shots available.

-X-

-X-

• Patrons
  • 2,450 posts
  • Joined 08-January 04

Donator

If you have a real time antivirus scanner running, try disabling it when running nLite.
[ Download all Windows XP Post SP3 High-Priority Updates with a simple double click @ xdot.tk Posted Image ]
If someone helps you fix a problem, please report back so they and others can benefit from the solution. Thanks!

NJVic

NJVic
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 31-December 12
Thanks for the assistance. After I wrote my original post, I kept searching and found info leading me to do exactly what you suggested. Once I did that (disabled the AV), everything worked like a charm. That couldn't haven't been any more frustrating. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users